Chapter 187

Baby you got me sick..I don't know what I did..need to take a break and figure it out...

Rebecca's POV

"Fuck! They're coming!" Harry gushed, his green eyes locked on mine.

I'm suddenly moved to another spot, hid in a hallway, my back pressed against a wall. I gasped and looked at Harry compelling the woman in just three seconds before he came to stand next to me like a flash. My heart was pounding so loudly, I was scared she would break my ribs.

"Stay quiet," Harry whispered and I nodded before pursing my lips tightly.

The footsteps came closer and I finally saw dr.Royals running into the main hall, wearing a deep blue suit. It felt odd seeing him after all these months. He looked older, but still in shape. The man next to him was wearing a brown suit, grey hair and a bewildered expression covering his features.

"What happened?" the man asked, panting slightly.

My heart was now filled with anxiety. Oh shit, oh shit, don't let things go wrong! I pulled my lips into my mouth as I anxiously stared at the woman, waiting for her reply.

The woman blinked a couple of seconds before her face turned into a grimace. "There was a mouse! A big mouse!" she claimed, pointing at the corner of the room.

I couldn't help the snort. I turned to look at Harry who was biting at his lower lip in order to hold back a laugh. I gave him an amused look and shook my head before turning back to stare at the scene. Relief washed through me, calming me down.

"A mouse?" the other man asked confused. "But how?"

"Where did it go?" dr.Royals asked, looking around.

Two other maids came, giving confused and questioning looks. The woman shook her hand, creating some air. "I saw it running into the living room! It was so big-maybe it was a rat!" she said, sounding scared.

"It was so big," Harry repeated next to my ear, causing me to giggle. He placed his hand on my waist and I playfully slapped it away.

"Oh my God, I have to call someone to search the whole house!" the man asked, scratching his head.

"I had seen a snake at the back yard, sir." another maid said, causing me to chuckle.

"What?" the man turned to give her a shocked look. "A-a snake? In my house?!"

She nodded. "I'm afraid we'll need to call a hunter." she said.

"Of course you will, snakes are dangerous." dr.Royals said. "You better take a look at this, Brian." dr.Royals patted the man's shoulder, that I just came to know as Brian.

He nodded. "Yes. Alright, clean this mess and I'll have a hunter tomorrow morning here." he ordered and the maids nodded before leaving the room, going to grab the mop and everything else they need.

"I better get going now, Brian." dr.Royals said. "I'll call you, alright?" he smiled at him.

Brian nodded and smiled back. "Sure, take care." he said kindly before dr.Royals left the house.

Harry patted my shoulder once, motioning me to follow him. We both left our hidden spot and followed Brian into his office. He didn't take notice of us as he spoke on the phone. Harry stepped in first and I closed the door behind me and that was when he turned around and saw us.

He furrowed his brows and his eyes widened before he pulled the phone a few inches away from his ear. "Who are you?" he asked, confused.

"Hang up." Harry demanded cooly.