Chapter 172

I love this chapter so much!! Hope you enjoy it :D please comment your reactions, I want to read them all!!

__________________________________

Rebecca's POV

"Can you open the door for me?" I said as I bent down in front of the oven, checking out of the chicken has been cooked.

"Sure," Harry replied and left the room.

A few seconds later, the door opened and voices came inside the house. I smiled as I wiped my hands in the towel and placed it on the island before going to the main hall to meet Hannah, Niall, Liam, Zoe, Emily and Stefan. They all smiled at me and I went to greet them all with tight embraces.

"Welcome!" I said to all of them after I pulled back from Emily's hug. "Go to the living room, make yourself comfortable. Dinner is almost ready." I said, grinning at all.

The boys nodded and followed Harry in the living room as the three girls stood in front of me. "Need help?" Zoe offered and I shook my head.

"No, I'm okay. Come," I said with a tick of my head as I walked back inside the kitchen.

The whole house smelled like chicken with fried potatoes and sauce. Loud laughs came from the living room, where the boys were chilling. The girls took a seat on the stools as I checked the chicken one more time. It's been in the oven for an hour and a half, and I can't understand why it takes so long.

"So, Zoe, when are you leaving again?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"On Monday. You girls will be at college so we won't be able to see you then." she replied simply.

"Aw, we have to do something tomorrow." Emily said.

"Wanna go shopping?" Hannah raised a brow, smiling at us.

"Yeah, sounds cool." Emily agreed.

"I'm in." I nodded.

"But before lunch, I have to do a research for college." Hannah said.

"Fine." Zoe shrugged.

"I'll take you all from your houses." Hannah offered.

I bent down as the girls kept talking and a smile formed to my lips when I saw that the chicken was finally ready. I took it out and carefully cut some pieces and placed them on the plates, along with the fries and sauce. Salad was ready and the drinks were in the fridge.

"Girls, will you help me carry those things?" I asked.

They all nodded and helped me. Zoe took the drinks, Hannah carried four plates and Emily other two. I carried three plates and the salad and soon, the table was ready. Emily ran to the living room to call the boys and in a couple of minutes, we were all sitting on the table.

Harry was sitting next to me and from the other side it was Emily. Laughs filled the air and jokes were shared and everyone seemed to have a good time. I smiled as I stared at my friends being happy as they ate at my house. That's the sight I want to see a few years later. I want everyone to be happy and I was beyond excited to tell Harry about what Grace told me. Harry and I didn't say much this morning because I was too busy to go shopping and prepare the meals. Harry looked distant again this morning but I acted cool.

"You should guys come to New York sometime." Liam suggested, looking between us.

"Oh yes, we would love to have you." Zoe added, smiling sweetly at us.

"Do you guys have a house or an apartment?" Harry asked.

"It's actually kind of hard to find a house in New York, especially in a quiet place. But we managed to find a good apartment. It's actually big and has three rooms and a kitchen that's connected to the living room." Liam replied, moving his fork in the air as he did so.