Chapter 31

The key.

There's where my eyes were glued for almost the entire drive. The key hanging from around Harry's neck. It was like a necklace but I knew it wasn't just that. It kind of surprised me for seeing it there but confused me at the same time. Was this the key I stole from dr.Royals house? And why did he want that key? Where was he going to use it? Wich door did this key open?

"Is this the key I took from that house?" I asked suddenly, feeling a little dumb for asking this question.

Harry frowned slightly but smirked a few seconds later. He looked so excited with the fact we were going somewhere I didn't know but the key was all I could focus on.

"Yes." he answered simply.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why was he wearing the key around his neck? Was he afraid he might lose it or something?

"What's the 'Colarious'?" I asked curious.

He raised a brow, green eyes never leaving the road. He was chewing on his bottom lip and I couldn't fight the agrue to stare at his pink heart-shaped lips.

"It's a code." he answered flatly.

"I like it that you're explaining it." I sarcastically spat and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, one of my good habits." he sarcastically said.

"Seriously, when are you going to give me the answers?" I muttered and looked on the road.

"Let's just have fun for now, okay? I want to enjoy this and then I'll explain everything to you." he suggested.

I agreed and chewed my cheek. I was nervous with this whole trust-Harry-again-thing. I didn't even know where we were going, but I guess that was the point. It was really hard for me to trust someone, how much someone that betrayed me. And Harry did that; he broke my trust. Needless to mention what he've done to me for the past week.

But when I remember what he told me that night at the hotel...my heart cries for him. Being locked in a cell and having different things they create in your system by force...It just sickened me. I shivered at the thought and shook my head, trying to forget the thoughts.

"It's really hot.." Harry mumbled.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Then why are you shivering?"

A lump appeared in my throat, blocking me from talking. I shrugged and acted cool, even though a part of me knew he knew I was acting.

"It will probably be crowded there so..." he started cooly, "I want you to be on my side, okay?"

I could hear the unease in his voice, how worried his was about my answer. That wasn't the same Harry I knew for a week. This wasn't the Harry that would demand me to stay on his side otherwise he would break my legs. No, this was the Harry that asked me kindly to be with him the whole time, something that kind of frustrated me but I ignored it and nodded, agreeing with him.

"Sure," I answered simply.

Harry pulled the car in a parking lot and I raised my gaze to see that we were in the social pool. My eyes widened. What the hell?

"We're going to swim?" I blurbed, not even realizing how quick the words left my lips.

"Yes."

"In front of people? Who are probably better looking than me?" I asked, rushing the words.

"Why are you saying that, Rebecca?" he laughed and I turned to look at him.

He was staring at me with amusement wich made my heart to flutter but I couldn't quite reply to his question.