Chapter 152

Rebecca's POV:

I played with a white strand of my hair, acually loving seeing it this way. I was sitting on the soft cloud with Harry across from me who was staring ahead with thoughtful green eyes. Everything around us was peacefully calm and beautiful.

"Would you like to see something I have for you?" Zayn appeared, his hands in his pockets.

Harry and I looked at him and I immidiately nodded. "I would love to." I smiled and stood up.

Harry stood up and locked eyes with me. He looked worried but still gathered. I didn't like that he was torturing himself by worrying about my safety when in reality he's the one in danger. Zayn said I'm powerful, but to find that power I have to find the light inside of me, which is something I don't quite understand.

Zayn flashed us a gorgeous smile before walking closer to us. "Close your eyes." he instructed.

Harry and I obeyed. Seconds passed and I started to get excited. Harry took my hand in his and entwined our fingers, making my heart flutter.

"Open them." Zayn said.

I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw where we were. The bright light of the sun made me squint my eyes for a moment and the cold breeze tickled my skin. I smiled brightly at the view in front of me.

We were on a hill, the soft green grass decorated with colorful flowers. The big trees in the distance and a river going through it looked amazing. The water glistened under the light of the sun and there was a soft buzz that hit my ears. I squeezed Harry's hand gently in excitement and turned my head to look at him.

He was staring at the view with wide eyes, his green irises full of hapiness. His lips curled up into a smile and he looked down at me, making a knot appear in my stomach. Dimples digged into his cheek, making him look cute.

"I've seen this place before, Rebecca," he said, making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"Really? When?" I asked.

"In a dream." he replied and looked away. "I was with-," he was cut off by a shoulder bumping against his and making him stumble on his feet. I saw a guy running down the hill, having brown hair and wearing all white, two wings in his back. His laugh made my heart flutter and Harry and I locked eyes when we recognized him.

"Louis." we both said the same time.

"Let's go," Harry urged, ticking his head towards him.

We both started running down the hill, following Louis. Damn this kid runs fast. I was looking around as we ran, enjoying the view, whilst Harry had his eyes focused on Louis that was a few feet away from us.

"Louis!" Harry called, increasing the speed.

My legs started to feel sore since I wasn't trained to run as fast as Harry. So, I decided to let go of Harry's hand. He came to a halt and turned to give me a questioning look, long strands flying around his face. I breathed heavily and felt my heart racing.

"You go, I'll find you later," I urged, flashing him a smile.

He wanted to say something but I could see in his eyes how much he wanted to go find Louis. So as he opened his mouth to speak, I raised my hand and pointed at Louis who was a few feet away from entering the forest. He nodded and gave me a thankful smile before sprinting off.

"Come back here, you carrot!" Harry called, causing Louis to laugh.

I smiled as I stared at them and tacked a strand of my hair behind my ear. This was one of the happiest moments in my life. I was truly happy that Harry was having fun with his 'brother' and literally my body was relieved.