Chapter 120

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for 5 days, I was really sick and I didn't even go to school for 3 days. But now I have 5 chapters ready so I'll be updating in a heartbeat :)

Second, I absolutely love your comments and I'm going to start World War III with you if Harry does something unforgivable (I hope this put you into thoughts bc hah, it should ;])

And @whxranftmxlik asked if violent Harry is coming back: Well...I have some special things planned for you so you should better wait ;)

And thank you SOOOO much for 700K+ reads!! You rock!! ^^

Goal: 770K reads before chapter 125 :)

And I didn't join the AU fanfic contest ... :( There was a problem with the story so..yeah..I missed it but I'll probably join next contest :D

AND next update is tomorrow :D

Enjoy now my Legends!
______________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

We arrived home around 3pm and I felt as if we drove for an entire week. I dragged my feet to the porch of my house, carrying my heavy back bag, keys and phone in hand. I was the last one Hannah dropped to her house, Spencer was the first one, thankfully.

I waved at Hannah before turning around and thrusting the key into the lock. I opened the door slowly, before stepping into the house. The familiar feeling of safety washing through me.

I closed the door behind me and made my way to the kitchen. I shrugged my back bag off my shoulder and placed it on the island, along with the keys and phone. I opened the fridge and checked out what it's in there, seeing that I have to buy some groceries. Ordering food every day gets boring.

But since there's nothing in the fridge and I'm hungry, I decided to order pizza and just lay on the couch for the rest of the day. Or take a shower. Or watch some films.

Anything to ignore the dull ache in my heart.

Minutes later, I had taken a shower and changed into pajamas. I was scrolling through Facebook when the doorbell rang, making me place the phone on the coffee table, grab the money and stand up. I quickly walked outside the living room and opened the door, the pizza guy appearing in the doorway.

“Hi,” I said, not caring if the guy sees me in my pajamas.

“Hello,” he handed me the box of pizza. “This will cost 8,56$.” he said, adjusting his red hat.

I nodded and handed him the money. “Keep the change.” I said, making him give me a surprised look.

“Really? Thanks.” he smiled.

“No problem.” I smiled back.

He turned around and I closed the door. I happily jogged to the living room, placing the box on the coffee table. I opened the box to see one of the best Italian creations in the world waiting for me, the smell of cheese and sauce hitting my nostrils.

“God bless Italy,” I grinned and grabbed my phone.

I took a picture of the pizza and just as I was about to send it to Harry, I froze. No. You can't text him. I pursed my lips together. Why not just text? It won't be that bad, right? I decided to just post it on Instagram so Harry can be informed. I bet he's really worried, just like I am.

I left the phone on the coffee table and turned on the TV. I quickly went to the kitchen and took a plate before making my way back to the dining room and sitting comfortable on the couch. Twilight was playing on TV, so I decided to watch this while eating pizza.