Chapter 118

I DARE YOU TO COMMENT YOUR EVERY REACTION WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER BC BELIEVE ME, IT'S WORTH IT!

Goal for next chapter: 200 votes

*Unedited—sorry*

ENJOY ;)
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

“Oh my God, did he even call you again after that?” Hannah asked shocked, eyes wide.

“No and I'm really worried—I can feel that something's wrong.” I blurted, my heart racing with agony as I walked through the hallways.

“W-what if Niall's in the same status?” she said with worry, her boots hitting hard the carpet from behind me.

“Let's hope he's not.” I said anxiously as I headed towards the door.

“Oh God,” she took a deep breath.

Loud laughs and voices were heard from Harry's room, making me furrow my brows. I stood right outside the door and my throat suddenly felt tight as a lump appeared in there. Just as I raised my hand to knock at the door, I heard a girl's laugh from the other side, making me freeze.

I blinked, my heart skipping beats. Did I just hear a girl? I locked eyes with a shocked Hannah, her expression mirroring mine. Fear appeared in the pit of my stomach as terrible thoughts came to my head.

I gulped before knocking loudly on the door. I fisted my palms by my sides as I waited impatiently someone to open the door. My stomach twisted when the door opened and a topless guy—very muscular and hot—appeared, smelling alcohol. His bloodshot eyes and messy hair showed how much he had drank, wich was a lot.

“Helloooo, girls,” he slurred, smirking at us.

Hannah rolled her eyes and walked past him, shoving his shoulder in the process. I followed her and stepped in, ignoring the guy that whistled behind us. My eyes were ready to pop out when I took in the sight.

Boys everywhere, all of them drunk. The room smelled like alcohol and cigarette, burning my nostrils. I saw three girls only in their bras and panties laughing and acting like stupid teenagers, straddling some guys' lap with their bare legs. I spotted Dan sleeping on the floor and then Niall on his bed. Hannah immidiately ran towards him, placing her hand on his forehead and trying to wake him up.

Fear and anxiety grew stronger inside of me as I looked everywhere for Harry but didn't find him. “Where's Harry?” I asked, my tone demanding.

A topless guy turned to look at me, a big tattoo covering his arm. He looked hot as he held the beer in his hand, but I didn't pay any attention to his features. He smirked and looked at me from head to toe before responding.

“In the bathroom, but trust me babe, you don't wanna interrupt.” he winked, his words making my heart stop.

Tears formed into my eyes as I stared at the guy, my body frozen. I swallowed hard before turning around and moving to the door. I took a deep breath as I rested my hand on the doorknob, preparing myself for what's coming next.

I opened the door to see him. Right there. Lying in the bathroom shirtless, his messy hair covering half of his face. A blonde girl lying on top of him, only in her bra and thong. She rested her head on his chest, both of them asleep.

My heart fell down to my stomach and the tears made my vision blurry. My body felt numb and my voice was gone as pain, shock and anger crashed me down into pieces. I chocked a sob, my chest tightening as I kept staring at them.