Chapter 54

Special Halloween Chapter

Happy Halloween everyone :)

___________________________________

A loud shout made me blink as I tried to understand what's going on. My entire body was hurting so bad and my skin was burning like hell. Worst pain of them all was in my heart though since that strange, horrible pressure came back to my chest.

My eyes needed a few seconds to adjust in the darkness so I could get in the sight. When I did, my blood ran cold and my brain froze. We were in another room, not mine, not Harry's, but another one I've never seen before. Probably because Harry never took me to see in this house.

However the room didn't really matter to me because Harry was the only thing I was staring at. He was lying on the floor on his back, eyes closed shut and open wounds on his arms and chest that were bleeding.

“Harry—” I tried to move closer to him but two metalic things kept me collided to the wall.

Frowning, I turned my head and saw that I was handcuffed to the wall. The handcuffs were old and had lost their grey–metalic colour and now they were brown-ish. Widening my eyes, I tried even harder to get free but it was pointless.

“Harry! Harry please wake up!” I said pleadingly, the tears quickly stinging into my eyes.

Harry blinked a couple of times and let a groan that changed to coughing as he rolled to his side and spit blood. Shaking slightly his head, he looked around, his brows furrowed and a frown creasing his face.

“Harry.” I said quietly and his head snapped towards my direction.

“Rebecca,” he said worried, his emerald eyes scanning my body and face.

He quickly stood up and started walking towards me when a loud noise from upstairs was heard and Harry was suddenly thrown against the opposite wall, groaning in pain.

“No!” I screamed and tried to free myself again.

Harry fell on his knees and bent down so his forehead was pressed against the floor. He spit even more blood and that made me feel scared because he was supposed to get healed quickly.

He looked up at me, a tired expression covering his features. He was soon giving me a determinated look that made my body feel with hope. His green eyes were locked on mine and he stood up again, showing me how much of a real man he is.

Suddenly, a flat wood flew through the air and hit Harry in the head, making his it turn to the other side and his body fall on the floor again. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched him slowly losing his power and being violated.

“Not so quickly, Harry.” Louis' voice echoed in the room, giving me chills.

“What the hell is your problem?” Harry demanded, raising his head and looking at the stairs as he pulled his body up.

Frowning, I moved my gaze to look at the stairs too but saw nothing. Oh oh, not invisible Louis again…

“What the hell is your problem!” Louis fired back, throwing another wood in the air but Harry quickly grabbed it and threw it somewhere else.

“You were supposed to kill her not have feelings for her!” Louis snapped, causing me to suck in a breath.

Feelings for me? Harry had feelings for me?

Harry didn't even look at me as I kept staring at him intently. He was glaring at the stairs, jaw clenched and nostrils flaring.

“And you were supposed to be here for a good reason, not to make me kill everyone!” Harry argued, fisting his palms.