Chapter 178

Huge chapter that has a lot of stuff in it so you better vote and comment for my sake lol enjoy xx
______________________________________

"There's a cure."

I could see the relief and hope in Harry's, green, tired, stressed and intense eyes after I said those words. He chocked on a sob, still holding my gaze as my entire body felt numb out of the overwhelming feelings that coursed me.

Tears started to form in his eyes, tears of relief and hope. My own eyes started watering as happiness flooded through me, sending heat to my bones. I reached forward and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I can't believe this, Harry.." I whispered in surprise. "You'll finally get what you always wanted." I said through sobs.

He hugged me back, making my heart flutter. "Oh my God..." he mumbled, hiding his face in my neck.

We stood there for a couple of seconds, letting the relief calm down our stressed souls. This is why we've been trying for so long. This is why we went through a lot of pain. We finally had Harry's wish in our hands, and it was one surely one of the best things in the world.

"Thank you...thank you for helping me.." he cried quietly, his words muffled by the skin on my neck.

His words brought more tears to my eyes. "I love you." I whispered, literally shaking in his arms.

"I love you more," he whispered back, tightening his arms around me.

Once we didn't have any more tears to waste, we pulled back and smiled to each other. He kissed my forehead before wiping away my tears, his eyes showing pure love.

"Let's go finish this." he urged gently and I nodded.

Harry put all the files he threw across the room earlier back in place before we both left the room. We entered the room where the security guard was sitting on a chair, his eyes glued on multiple screens on the wall. He probably haven't noticed us, because the screen that showed the room we've been to earlier was at the very top. Harry casually walked towards him and the man turned around in his seat, his brown eyes widening once he saw our presensce. I noticed he had a Starbucks in his hand and a box of chicken nuggets on his lap.

"What are you-,"

Harry didn't have to wait to just glare into the man's eyes and speak. "Stay quiet." he compelled him, keeping his voice low.

The man gulped and nodded, intimidated by Harry's muscular body and tall figure. Harry quickly deleted all the videos that captured us since we entered the hospital before compelling the man to forget about us.

Once we were in Harry's car with the paper that literally had Harry's normal future written across it, a huge sigh of relief came past my lips. We fucking did it! Harry and I locked eyes and big smiles spread across our lips.

He started laughing, probably the high dose of dopamine running in his veins and making him extremely happy. I didn't blame him. After what we discovered, he has every fucking right to be happy.

I giggled, loving the adorable sound of his laugh. Suddenly, the screen of my phone flashed open and I saw Grace's name popping out. I opened the message as Harry tilted his head back, a relieved smile curling his lips upwards, his eyes closed.

Grace: In 15 minutes, meet us at the forest. You know which one x

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach churned. I still have things to do, and it must be one of the most difficult things. I sighed and placed my phone back inside my pocket before turning to look at Harry,