Chapter 69

"I think I'm gonna buy the black one, what do you say?" I asked as I turned around, holding the black blouse on my chest.

He glanced up at me from his phone and bit his lower lip as he thought of his answer. I rested my free hand on my hip as I waited impatiently for him to tell me his opinion.

"I think the grey one is better." he said.

"Then I'll buy both of them, since you're paying." I teased, gaining a smirk from him.

"Exactly. Now hurry, I've been standing here for like 30 minutes." he grumbled and refocused on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to grab the same blouse in grey colour. I've been holding 7 shirts now, 6 jeans and now two more shirts. Harry wanted to take me for shopping and of course he pouted playfully at me, looking like a cute puppy. I couldn't deny so I accepted and now here we are. Him complaining and me deciding what to buy. Don't blame me, it was his choice.

"Okay, I think I'm done." I said as I looked around in case I wanted to buy something else.

"Finally." Harry sighed and put his phone in his pocket. "C'mon."

After Harry compelt the cashier to give us the clothes for free, we got out of the store and quickly walked to his car. As I walked, my tripped on something and suddenly fell down on the concrete, gaining some weird looks from the people around me. My cheeks blushed and I felt so embarassed at that moment.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

Harry turned and looked at me, his confused expression changing to surprise immidiately as he saw me down on the ground. He started laughing at me, his bright smile somehow annoying me at the moment.

"Oh God, Rebecca." he laughed as he turned completely to me.

"Don't say a thing." I warned as I grabbed the bags.

"I'm not." he shrugged with a big smile on his lips. "Are you okay?" he chuckled, offering me his hand.

"I'm fine." I said as I took his hand and stood up. "I just tripped on something." I didn't want to get any attention on me.

"Damn Rebecca." he chuckled again.

I rolled my eyes, my cheeks burning. I quickly walked to his car and shove myself in, holding the bags on my lap. Harry jumped in and started the car, glancing at me once before pulling the car on the road.

My eyes landed on the key. He was still wearing the key as a necklace and it kinda made me shiver. Memories of us sneaking into that office and stealing the key flashed behind my eyes, bringing that odd feeling of being a hostage growing in the pit of my stomach, sickening me to death. I shook my head, trying to forget those thoughts and memories.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"What's this key for?" I asked bravely, even though my voice was hesitate to say the words.

He frowned, his lips pressed in a flat line. "Why are you asking?"

"Just..curious." I said awkwardly. "And I was the one who stole it, so I guess I deserve an answer." I pointed out.

He sighed and clenched his jaw, as if my words pissed him off. "Alright." he said firmly.

"This key opens a door that will lead me to the other experiment labs in America. I have to find those papers so I can get to the other boys that suffer the same way I did."

I shifted on my seat, focusing on his words. I was really intrested to know more. "Okay, so what does the name mean?"

"Colarious is a code. A code that can be replaced by numbers, that will show me the password to enter that room and find the papers. Also, Colarious is like a nickname of the DNA that's in me." he answered, his brows pulled low as he spoke.