Chapter 136

Special scene in this chapter!! Hope you like it! ;)

And to answer your question about when I'm going to publish my next story: Once this story's over, the next fanfic will be published and you will all get informed, don't worry :)

Enjoy.
____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

"Oh shit!" I cursed as the strong wind blew my hair in front of my face, the snow hurting me as it hits my skin.

"Fuck!" Harry hissed, lowering his head as the snow hits his face.

What a great idea to go out for a walk. We saw that it had stopped smowing so we decided to go out, but the moment we approached the park, it started snowing again. Really hard.

My peacoat doesn't even help with the cold. My entire body is shivering as I have my hands in my pockets, trying to warm them up. I even forgot my gloves. Awesome. Harry ran a hand through his messy hair and looped his arm around mine before quickly leading me across the street.

We walked down the sidewalk with our heads lowered, trying to avoid the painful hits of the snow. My nose was cold as I burried my face under my peacoat. The second Harry and I stepped into a giftshop a loud sigh came past mine and Harry's lips. My tensed muscles relaxed as the warmth of the shop hit my skin.

"Oh God," I sighed again, resting my head against his shoulder.

"I know right," he murmured, looking around the shop.

People walked back and forth, holding gifts and bags, all of them speaking French. Harry and I stood in the middle, giving them weird looks since we didn't understand a word.

"Nice place," I mumbled, looking around.

"Yeah." Harry agreed.

I let go of Harry's arm to explore the shop in case I find something that I want to buy as a gift for Harry. There were so many things here, it was difficult to pick. I was staring at some porcelain dolls that actually scared me, trying to understand how can some people collect such dolls in their houses. Their fake smiles and big eyes look terrifying, not even slightly cute.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump. I turned and gave Harry a weird look before sighing. He chuckled and looked past me at the dolls before furrowing his brows.

"You like them?" he asked.

"What? No. Of course not." I replied timidly, shaking my head. "They're scary." I said, looking at the doll with orange hair.

He chuckled and reached to grab one, making me cringe. He brought the doll in front of me as he stared at it, making me move away from the doll. "They're not scary, I find them nice." he said, smirking.

"How can you find them nice? Look at them, they're...evil." I shivered, grimacing.

He let a light laugh. "They're not evil. Look," he turned the doll so she was facing me. "She's smiling."

"So what? And that demon's smiling every time he appears, that doesn't make him less evil." I pointed out.

He gave me a surprised look. "You have a point. But this doll right here," he shook her in the air. "She's nice. C'mon Rebecca, hold her," he brought it closer to me.

I moved away. "No, there's no way I'm holding her." I shook my head.

"Oh, c'mooon, it's just a doll." he smirked, bringing it closer to me.

"Harry I said no. Take her away from me, please," I said, raising my hands in front of me.

"But she wants a hug," he said in a girly voice, taking a step towards me.