Chapter 44

I furrowed my brows and kneeled down on the floor next to the coffee table. Harry's eyes watching me closely.

"Why did you buy me something?" I asked curious and confused.

He shrugged and looked away. "It's just a gift."

My eyes widened. "A gift?"

"Yeah,"

"You bought a gift? For me?" I still couldn't believe it.

"Yes Rebecca, stop repeating the same question." he rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"But...why?"

He shrugged again and bit his lower lip, eyes now landing on the floor underneath his boots. "I just...I just wanted to get you something."

"Harry," I sighed. "You didn't have to. I feel really uncomfortable when-"

"Just accept the damn gift, Rebecca. I'm so bored to hear you groaning and complaining about a simple gift. Just open it." he said, his tone a little harsh but his eyes were still happy.

Rolling my eyes, I took the box in my hands and opened it. My eyes widened and my jaw fell to touch the ground when I saw that it's a phone. A phone!

"Y-you bought me a p-phone?" I asked surprised, glancing up at him as I took the phone in my hands.

"I knew a phone was something you needed, since I can see how sick and bored you are of all this." he said, moving his hands.

I nodded and looked down at the phone in awe. It was Samsung and white, it had a big screen and it was really thin. I actually loved the phone and I didn't want to complain about Harry 'buying' that phone for me.

"Thank you, I really like it." I said, smiling up at him.

"Yeah?" a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"Yes, I absolutely love it. Thank you so much, Harry." I said honestly before turning on the phone.

"I'm glad." he said, his voice sounding much happier now.

I looked up at him and placed the phone on the coffee table. "Harry, did you sleep at all last night?"

He closed his eyes and furrowed his brows for a couple of seconds before shaking his head. He rubbed his temples again, and I knew he was really tired.

"You should sleep. You need rest." I said softly.

"You don't get it," he opened his eyes and looked at me. "I never get tired. This is so weird.." he raised his shoulders lightly.

"You're saying that...you have to get tired 98 years?" I asked slowly.

"Yes." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Wow," I said nervously, biting my lower lip. "Well, 98 years are not less so you better go and take a nap."

"Are you giving me orders, Rebecca?" he asked with a smirk.

"No. I'm telling you what's best for you." I muttered and stood up, reaching for my phone. "I won't do anything. I'll probably do some things with my phone whilst you're sleeping." I said to comfort him.

"I'm not worried that you might leave. I know you won't." he said casually, but it actually punched me hard in the stomach. "I just don't know if I sleep."

"You better try then." I said flatly, keeping all the emotions hidden as I walked out on the balcony to enjoy the morning fresh air.

"The guy from downstairs will bring our clothes in 15 minutes, okay?" he said and I turned around to look at him.