Chapter 21

“Are you done yet?” Harry groaned from the other side of the door.

“Yes, yes, I just have a problem with the dress.” I rushed the words as I tried to zip the back of the dress.

“What problem?”

“I can't zip it.” I sighed.

“Get out, I'll do it for you.” he said.

My blood ran cold. My cheeks blushed and my body was shaking. Harry was going to see the back of my bra and exposed back. What if something comes on his mind? My body froze at the thought. Stupid ball. If it wasn't for this now I wouldn't have to go through this.

“Rebecca, we don't have much time.” he knocked the door twice, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I gulped loudly and took a deep breath. Please God don't let him do anything to me.

Slowly, I pulled down the door handle and opened the door, greeted by a well dressed Harry leaning against the doorway with his tie loosely hanging around his neck, his shirt was unbottuned on the top. My heart raced as we locked eyes. He looked down my body and then up to my face, then licked his lower lip and made me stare at his lips. He cleared his throat and I turned around, my heart pounding louder against my ribs.

I heard him taking a deep breath and his fingers touched slightly my skin, giving me goosebumps. I help my breath as he zipped my dress, taking a little longer than needed. I sucked in a breath when his fingers touched my sensitive skin again. I was scared, I had to admit. But his fingers were warm against my skin, sending a wave of an overwhelming feeling wash through me. When he finished, he cleared his throat.

“Done.” he said, his voice was softer than before.

I let out the breath I was holding and turned around to face him.

“Thanks.” My eyes landed on his tie. “Here, let me help you.” I reached to touch the tie but he took hold of wrist, scaring me.

“What do you think you're doing?” he asked in a low voice.

“T-tie your tie?” I said quietly.

He narrowed his eyes at me and stared into my eyes, studying me. He let go of my wrist and nodded, giving me the permission. I gulped and grabbed the tie, my fingers quickly doing their work. His eyes were burning me and I took a glance at him, my heart skipped a beat as we locked eyes. His breath was hitting my upper lip but I tried to ignore it. Once I finished, I looked up at him one more time and gave him a tiny smile before taking a step back.

“Done.” I said and he nodded.

“Let's go.” he said and walked towards the door.

Sighing, I followed him. He opened the door for me and I walked out of the hotel room to be greeted by the blonde girl we're literally using.

“Hello–oh wow, you're stunning.” she smiled at me and looked at my dress.

“Hi. Thank you.” I said, smiling awkwardly at her.

She made my makeup and hair before I got dressed. She didn't see my dress and she was really nice to me. I felt slightly guilty for making her do all this for me, Harry's rules. It was not right, but I couldn't do anything.

“No one enters the room. If you want to clean, go on. But no one else's getting in there.” Harry demanded and she nodded, her smile fading away.

“As you want.” she said and I frowned.

“Come on.” Harry grabbed my arm and led me towards the elevator.

We stepped in, he pressed the button and the elevator doors closed. It was awkward but I tried to ignore it. He was still holding my arm and it made me feel like a kid, wich really annoyed me.