Chapter 140

Thanks for reaching my goal! New goal: 1M reads before chapter 142! :D Let's do this!!!!

Enjoy!
__________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I quietly walked towards the bed, holding the bucket tightly in my hands. A smirk played on my lips as I got closer, excited with what's coming next. Harry was still sleeping, eyes closed and arms crossed in front of him. His curly locks were messy on his forehead as he layed.

I bit down on my lower lip as I stood only one feet away. I raised the bucket, giggling quietly as I was ready to do my next move.

“Don't you dare.”

His sudden words made my blood run cold, the bucket still raised in the air. I stared with wide eyes at Harry, not believing he wasn't actually sleeping. Deciding to go on with my plan, I threw the hot water at him, laughing right after.

Harry sat up immidiately and gasped, his green sleepy eyes wild. He had his lips turned into an 'o' shape as his hair was dripping with hot hater. I couldn't help but laugh loudly at him, satisfied with my revenge. Harry clenched his jaw and gave me a playful glare.

“Run.”

I threw the bucket on the floor and rushed out of the suite, laughing as I ran through the hallways. People gave me weird looks but I simply ignored them. I glanced behind me to see Harry chasing after me, wich meant I had to be faster.

I rushed inside the elevator and pressed the buttons. Harry was running towards me, smirking when he saw me getting a little anxious. The moment he reached the elevator, the doors closed and he was left outside. I let a sigh and laughed again, my heart pounding louder. I had to wait now for one or two minutes till I get down.

“You know you don't stand a chance, right?” Harry's voice hit my ears.

“All I know is that I took my revenge.” I replied, smirking.

“I'm coming to take mine.”

The doors opened and I gasped when I saw Harry standing right in front of me, arms crossed over his chest and a smirk on his lips.

“Oh c'mon! That's unfair!” I groaned.

He laughed and stepped into the elevator, wrapping an arm around me before pushing me against the wall. I let a small squeak and he pressed the button to take us back to our roof.

The elevator doors closed and Harry looked down at me. I gulped, knowing he's going to do something. He pressed his lips against mine, caughting me off guard. I kissed him back, my already racing heart pounding faster than before. Jolts of electricity were sent through me as his tongue brushed lightly against mine, teasing me.

We pulled back and suddenly ripped my tank top open, making me gasp. I gave him a bewildered look as he stared at my bra that cupped my breasts before locking eyes with me. I swallowed hard, butterflies dancing in my stomach with excitement.

He brought his hands in my waist, making me suck in a breath. His hot tongue sucked on my skin right above my breast, the overwhelming feeling coursing my body. I closed my eyes and entwined my hands in his messy hair, pulling him closer. Moans came from my lips as he sucked harder, leaving love marks on my skin.

My body heat up at his touch, my heart ready to break my ribs. The tension in the air could be felt as his fingertips travelled down my sides, tickling me. I giggled and he pulled away, giving me an amused look, a smile quickly tugging at his lips. Dimples popped out, making him look cute.

“You cause me to laugh and I can't continue,” he cackled.

I laughed, tilting my head back on the wall. “I'm sorry,” I breathed. “But you're tickling me,” I giggled.