Chapter 197

This is how it ends...I feel the chemicals burn in my...bloodstream...

Rebecca's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling dizzy and lost. My eyelids felt heavy, and my body was weak. The skin on my wrists ached terribly as they were held tightly by something metalic and there was a strange smell in the air. When I finally opened my eyes and looked around, shock, fear and worry flooded through me immidiately.

Harry was across from me, handcuffed to the wall, head lowered, hair falling in front of his face. His shirt was stained with blood at some parts, which terrified me in case they hurt him. I looked up at my hands that were highly handcuffed on the wall behind me, frustrating me. I tried to push and break the handcuffs, but I failed.

"Rebecca.." Harry called and I turned my head to look at him.

My heart tugged when I saw stained blood on the corner of his lip. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" were the first questions I asked. I wanted to know that he's okay.

"M'fine, what did they do to you?" he said flatly, green, stressed eyes studying me.

"The same thing they did to you." I replied quietly.

His eyes widened and anger flashed behind them. "They hit you?!" he raised his voice, shocking me at how strong he sounded. Okay, maybe he's much better than I thought.

"No, they just hypnotised me." I argued, shaking my head gently, fearing a headache might follow if I shake it any faster.

Relief hit him as he nodded and unclenched his jaw. "Oh..are you okay? Does your body hurt?" he asked, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Just my wrists." I replied. "What are we going to do, Harry?" I asked.

He sighed. "I'll try to take us out of here. Don't worry." he said lowly.

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you." I admitted.

"I'll be fine, Rebecca." he assured.

My eyes moved around the white room, seeing two big tubes at the corners filled with a purple liquid. Curiosity grew inside of me, but I couldn't care about what they were at the moment.

"Can you break these?" I asked, staring up at my handcuffed right hand.

"I tried. They burn my skin every time I try to pull. Yours handcuffs are not like that." He replied.

"Shit. What are we going to do now?" I cursed, frustrated. We're fucking trapped now.

"I'll compel whoever comes in to free us." he said simply, shrugging.

"What if no one comes?"

He smirked and didn't reply, since the door opened that very moment and dr.Royals came in. Unfortunately, Ariana followed after him, wearing that white rob that I came to hate every time I see.

"Good, I see you're both awake." dr.Royals spoke cooly, his green eyes flitting back and forth on me and Harry.

"What the hell do you want?" Harry said through clenched teeth.

"You are a special kind, boy. I bet you know that already," dr.Royals said, holding his hands behind his back.

"No need to remind me how talented I am." Harry replied sarcastically.

"But clearly clueless. Since you started searching for something that will make you a simple human. You really don't awknowledge what you're capable of."

"I know damn well what I can do, and trust me, killing you in less than a second is at the top of the list right now." Harry growled.

"I can easily give you the cure and kill you, you know that right?" Dr.Royals said, making my chest tighten.