Chapter 70

"Can you just hurry up?" Harry groaned from the other side of the door.

"I'm ready," I said as I zipped my dress. Thankfully, it was on the side and not the back.

I chose to wear a green dress and black high heels for tonight. My hair fell on my shoulders loosely and the curls in the end looked nice. Some bracelets and black earings. My makeup is not too much nor too light. Just something normal and nice.

I opened the door and sucked in a breath when I saw Harry standing there, wearing tight, skinny, black jeans and a black, V neck tee, exposing his tattoos underneath. His leather black jacket made him look even hotter than he is. His long hair were pushed back perfectly and his cologne filled my nostrils from 4 feet away.

I smiled at his beauty and knowing that this guy, this handsome guy stays in the same house as me. He sleeps in my bed and teases me to death, he cares about me so much and copliments me when I wake up. How can you not love Harry?

His eyes travelled down my body and his lower lip was now tugged between his teeth, almost killing me at how sexy he looked at the moment. I blushed when he locked eyes with me since it kinda felt awkward.

"You look great." he smirked at me.

"Thank you, you look really nice too." I said as I stepped out of my bedroom.

"Okay, now let's go." he nodded towards the stairs.

I followed him outside the house and quickly jumped into the car. The same time Harry jumped in, my phone vibrated and Niall's name appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered the same time Harry started the car.

"We're on our way to the club, I'm gonna send you the adress in a message, okay?" Niall said.

"Sure, is Hannah there with you?"

"Duh, I said we."

"Hi Rebecca!" Hannah's voice was heard in the back, causing me to smile.

"Hi Hannah." I chuckled. "Alright, send me the adress and we'll be there."

"Are you coming alone?" Niall asked.

"No, Harry's coming with me." I replied.

"Oh, okay." he said flatly, as if he wasn't pleased with my answer. "See ya there."

"See ya." I hang up and looked at Harry.

"He doesn't like me, huh?" Harry said with a smirk, eyes fixed on the street.

"I don't think it's fully his fault." I shot, looking away.

"You're picking him, I see." there was a hint of hurt behind his voice that made my stomach flip to my abdomen and I quickly wanted to change his mind.

"I'm not picking anyone's side, I'm just saying what I personally think."

"Hmm."

Niall send me the adress and I told Harry. We drove in silence for about 20 minutes until we were there. The loud music was already been heard while I was still sitting in the car. Harry glanced at me and reached to touch my arm.

"You okay?" he asked. I could feel his eyes scanning my body and face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go." I said, giving him a small smile before jumping out of the car.

The line was huge, so many people waited to enter the club. I waited patiently with Harry behind me, who was actually glaring daggers to each male that walked past me and stared at me a second more than needed.