Chapter 188

Because of you...I am afraid..

Rebecca's POV

I stepped inside and quickly went into the elevator, which wasn't empty. There was a guy, a nanny and two other girls. I kept staring down, my head a little messed up. How did he put everything in place in just 35 minutes? I'm sure he didn't. He didn't even think about what I said.

I didn't even have to knock on the door when I approached our suite. Harry swung the door open and gave me a worried look, his green eyes locking on mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked slowly.

He nodded. "Come in please, don't stand outside."

I walked into the room and turned around to look at him. He closed the door with a push of his hand and turned entirely to me. He crossed his arms over his chest, his biceps more prominent like that.

"Did you think about what I said?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And?"

He shrugged. "There's not much to think about. You're right. There's nothing else I have to consider." he said flatly.

I raised my brows in surprise. "Seriously? You didn't even think of a way to change your attitude in during those 35 minutes?" I said, frustrated.

"Come on, Rebecca. Don't act like you don't know that I already feel guilty about everything. Stop throwing it in my face." he whined, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not throwing it in your face. I'm telling you that you need to regret for everything bad you've done." I sighed at the end.

"I do, fuck." He groaned. "I do, okay? I regret everything even though I never say anything." he said.

"You really do?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yes. I'm not that kind of a jerk." he rolled his eyes again.

A small smile formed on my lips. "But will you stop doing such things?"

He sighed and nodded. "I'll try."

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He uncrossed his arms from in front his chest and wrapped tightly his arms around my waist.

"I just want you to be happy. Without feeling guilty for things you've done. So you need to stop doing such things." I murmured, hiding my face in his neck.

"I know, I know." he sighed. "Just don't worry that much about me, okay? I'm fine, really. I can handle this." he assured.

"No you can't. Otherwise you wouldn't need me."

He laughed, his chest vibrating. "Damn you, you know everything."

I pulled back, a small smile still on my lips. "Harry, try to be happy without hurting others. Okay?" I said, scrunching my brows.

"I will." he smirked.

"Good. Now, what do we have here?" I pulled my arms away and turned my head to look at the stuff we took today from the others that layed on the bed.

"I can't stop staring at the Colarious, to be honest." he sighed and pulled his arms away.

I walked towards the bed and sat on the edge of it. I took the bottle in my hands, examining the liquid with my eyes. "It's beautiful, but so...evil." I chuckled at the end.

"Don't let the colour fool you, babe." he chuckled and sat on the bed opposite from me. "It's indeed evil. But it looks so..good, pure," he said and I never took my eyes off of the bottle.