Chapter 33

Hey my crazy readerssss!! I hate saying this but my updates won't be like they were (daily updates) so I guess you'll have to wait for a whole week :( BUT I'll try satisfy you so it was worth it of waiting okay? Don't forget that I love each one of you and I'm grateful of the feedback you guys are giving to me! And thank you for all your wishes for school. And for those asking, Greek is my first language lol. Thanks for reading❤ Enjoy.

_________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I pulled my hand away and looked down, already ashamed of the whole situation here. The burning between my thighs was only making it difficult, considering my hormones were going crazy. Harry didn't say anything wich I was glad for, but I could feel his eyes staring at me intensely.

"Harry-I-I-I can't.." I whispered, feeling the same feeling of guilt through my body.

He still didn't reply wich only made me even more anxious. I shyly looked up at him and I felt my heart sink. His eyes weren't bright, they weren't amused and happy. They were sad, dissapointed and I could see a hint of isolation between them.

His lips were pressed in a tight line, showing that he was not satisfied with my reaction. Taking a deep breath, I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and pulled back, his strong arms slowly-almost unwillingly-let go of me. I broke the eye contact because I felt that each second I kept staring at those green complaining eyes, I would break down into tears, and I surely didn't want that to happen again.

Trust is a very important thing to me. I couldn't trust him like that because he suddenly found his eye colour. This guy was the cause of my friends' death. The cause of my pain and tears. No one could trust his murderer, right?

I swam slowly and got out of the water, not even caring if people were staring at my body anymore. Harry was still into the water, in the exact same spot I left him. Josh was staring at me from his seat, his friends still talking to him but he didn't seem to care. I swallowed hard and walked quickly to our seats, surprisingly finding some towels.

Covering my body with the towel, I sat on the pool chair and stared at Harry's back. He was frozen into the water. Everyone around him was having a good time, swimming, laughing, playing, chatting, doing tricks into the air, but Harry? He stood still and for a minute I felt worried that something might happen to him.

When he got under the water, I understood that he's okay, physically, but I knew that something was torturing his mind. And I couldn't help the feeling of guilt in the pit of my stomach, because a big part of me knew that I was the cause to all of this.

A scream made me jump on my seat and I turned to look at the direction the scream came from, eyes scanning every little thing for blood or something. I quickly moved my gaze to the pool, searching for Harry. I then saw a guy carrying a girl brydal style and running towards the pool, both of them laughing as the guy jumped into the water with the girl in his arms.

I smiled to myself. This is what happened with me and Harry, only that Harry didn't jump with me into the water, he prefered to throw me first and then jump. That's what he always does. True. He always prefers to throw me into the fire and then decide if he wants to jump too or not.

Sighing, my eyes landed on Harry getting out of the pool. He lazily walked towards me, but I saw how tense was his entire body and how his muscles flexed under the inked skin. My heart plummered but I tried to ignore it. Tried.

He didn't say anything as he grabbed the towel, wiped his face and ruffled his hair wich were now free from his ponytail. He sat down and took his milkshake in hand, his mouth reaching for the straw.