Chapter 183

I'm still learning to love..and I'm starting to crawl..

Rebecca's POV

Silence surrounded us for a couple of seconds as we stood staring at each other. He looked numb and tired, I could tell by the black bags under his green dim eyes which showed no emotion. My body pulled closer to him, craving for a touch.

"I-I was so worried about you." I mumbled, letting go of the door and wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my toes to hug him to me.

For a moment, I was scared he won't hug me back, but that feeling was soon gone when he lightly wrapped his arms around me. I inhaled his strong Armani cologne, loving the familiarity of it. My hand moved up to his hair to lightly tug, knowing this will calm him down.

"Thank God you're okay." I sighed, tightening my arms around him.

Again, he didn't speak. It confused me and scared me, because the last time he was being so cold to me, we had a fight and I left the house to go to Josh's.

I pulled back enough to look at him. His eyes hid something, they were wearing a shield that wouldn't let me see through. It was sad, seeing him keeping me out.

"Harry, are you-,"

"M'tired." he mumbled lowly, a blank expression across his features.

I pursed my lips and nodded. I could see he was tired and he needed some sleep, just like I did, but we still had things to discuss. "Alright." I murmured and pulled back, missing the feeling of being in his arms immidiately.

He didn't look at me as he moved around me and walked slowly past me. I turned to see his shoulders falling down as he had his head ducked.

"Harry." I called before he could climb up the stairs.

He came to a halt and I saw his shoulders rising and falling as he drew and blew a deep breath. He slowly turned to look at me and I saw sadness in his green irises. He just stood there, his hands loosely resting by his sided and a mess of curly locks gathered on his forehead.

I inhaled from my nose. "We need to talk." I said gently, not wanting to sound intimidating or demanding.

"I said I'm tired, Rebecca." his raspy voice cracked when he said my name, making my heart sink.

"I know, and I'm too." I sighed. "But...You dissapeared for most of the day...I was so worried about you-,"

"Then why didn't you come to look for me, Rebecca?" he asked, cutting me off. His green eyes were complaining and questioning now.

I shut my mouth at that moment. Louis's voice telling me not to follow him echoed in my head, and another small voice in the back scream at me "I told you so!". Guilt flooded momentarily through me but I managed to suck it up before speaking.

"Because I wanted to prove a point." I replied cooly.

He huffed and looked away. Seeing Harry being so distant makes my heart go crazy, because she wants him to be close to me, to show me what he feels, not be cold as ice and leave me alone.

"What happened, Rebecca?" he asked, locking eyes with me. "I thought you said you would always be there for me." his voice came out stronger now.

He's now giving you the blame. He wants to get on top. And you will be the hurt one at the end, as always.

"I am always there for you and I always will." I stated.

"Then where were you today?" he asked, furrowing his brows, seeming frustrated. "What did you do to help me, Rebecca?" yeah, he was definetely pissed off.