ʀᴇᴅ

Anastasia's pov:

After my whole argument with Erin,I was a mess,her and Axl left the restaurant and we didn't see them until we made it to the hotel where the red carpet event was being held outside but even then Erin and I locked eyes but she just sniffled and looked away from me smiling for her picture but I knew how she was feeling because after that I felt the same..but I didn't want to feel anything.

"we go on in ten,time for a line?"Gilby said as the relief washed over me as we turned away and he dabbed a bit of cocaine from his little baggy in his blazer locked onto his hand as I hesitated to snort it. "go on."He pushed me.

"I flat-line a couple days ago?Should I be doing this?"I asked

"why not?You're more fun when you're high anyway."Gilby said as I was unsure if that was a compliment or not.

"Anastasia!"I heard someone yell my name as a mop of popcorn looking blonde hair shuffled through the crowd. "I don't think that's the best idea!"Steven warned me.

"when did you become against cocaine?"I asked laughing as I found it amusing.

"Since I almost lost my life to it."Steven sighed.

"me too!"I said ironically as I took the bag of coke off Gilby and gather some into my pinky finger.

"Ana!"Steven shouted as Adrianna snaked her hand around him.

"hey Adrianna,what do you think about cocaine?"I asked smirking as she looked a little speechless.

"what's up with her?"Adrianna whispered to Steven.

"she's crazy...put the bag down"Steven muttered as he tried to take it away from me.

"no!"I yelled turning away as Gilby stepped between Steven and I.

"you're letting her do this?What a sh*tty boyfriend you are."Steven laughed in annoyance.
"She flat-lined a couple days ago and overdosed on cocaine and you're just passing it to her?"Steven said as he had obviously matured as he scolded Gilby as he just rolled his eyes while I shoved the funny white,powder up my nose as it sent waves around my body.I felt sick again.

you start doing drugs to not feel your emotions but it doesn't it just dulls them to the point where you hardly feel anything and that's the problem about drugs.People do stupid sh*t when they don't feel anything before,after or during.

I was drunk and high on cocaine and stumbling around on a red carpet as it was finally my turn,the cameras flashed into my face and caught me off guard as I covered my eyes until someone brought them away from my face as it was Duff covering me with his back to all the paparazzi.

"you're coming with me."he said grabbing my hand as everyone shouted out names as he pulled me behind some corner hidden from everyone.

"get off me Duff."I slurred. "What now you wanna speak to me?"I yelled "you leave me on that plane and refuse to even acknowledge me and now you wanna talk huh?"I interrogated him.

"Ana."He said under his breathe.

"I'd love to hear your excuse for why you bailed on me this time?First when I overdosed when we were kids and now you weren't there the second time when I flat line?"I scoffed.

"There shouldn't be a second time Ana.You're a f*cking idiot!what the f*ck do you think you're doing?"He scolded me.

"I'm having fun."I teased laughing as he looked so angry.

"why are you with him?"Duff questioned.

"because you said I can't be with Slash~"I slurred again as Duff was beginning to get frustrated.