412

Anastasia's pov:

It had been a couple weeks since I flew back from Seattle,I often called my dad between,ignored my mother of course but I was seeing them at Duffs wedding (the second one)

"Anastasia!"Su called out from her dressing room as I walked out awkwardly in my dress. "Oh my god,red is definitely your colour!"Su exclaimed as she got up and hugged me.

"where's your dress?"I asked confused looking at her still stood there in a silky robe with less than an hour until the ceremony.

"I'm putting it on in a second..I'm really nervous.Could you check Duff is ready and he's not bailing on me?"Su sighed.

"He wouldn't bail on you!"I assured her however I wasn't sure.Duff loved Su but his last marriage wasn't exactly perfect. "I was going to check on him anyway..where's his room?"I asked as she bit her lip trying to remember.

"He's one floor down,can you try and find Erin too,I need to know if she's walking down the aisle with you or I'll have to find someone else too!"She panicked.

"of course!"I said as I left her hotel room struggling to walk straight in my shoes as I took a glance at the stairs.Then at my high heels.Then at the stairs.Then I groaned at the thought of walking down a whole flight of stairs until the chime of the elevator couldn't of come at a better time as I basically ran as the elevator doors began to close.A woman stood in there watching me with some sort of judgy look on her face as I practically had a fight with the elevator door.

"what floor?"She sighed.

"floor 4."I smiled pleasantly as she dramatically sighed and punched the button acting like it was a big deal.I leant against the wall in the short ride down,looking at myself in the mirror as I decided I needed lipstick as I caught another glimpse of her face,still with a snotty look on it but I recognised her.I tried to subtly look at her as she caught me and I immediately tried to play it off,as if I wasn't examining her whole face...Renee.Slash's apparent fiancé.I was sure it was her but what the f*ck was she doing here?I was gonna kill Su if she invited them..either of them.

The doors finally opened on to floor 4 as I made my escape and practically ran down the narrow hallway to Erin's room as I thought I heard treads in the carpet behind me.I came to a halt at Erin's door as I saw potentially Renee use a key and walk into the room a couple doors down,room 412,I made a mental note as I knocked on Erin's door after my attempt of barging in failed since it was locked.I pressed my head against and listened to the frantic whispered and more footsteps as finally the door was open.

"what took you so long?"I asked.

"Oh my god it's just you."She said with a sighed of relief opening the door wider as I walked in.

"you're rooms is nicer than mine and I'm the sister of the groom...your rooms is messier too what have you been doing in here?.."I said skeptically.

"I bet your room has a nicer view."Erin said ignoring the question.I knew exactly what was going on here,the bandana on the floor explained it all.

"yeah,reception looks cute.Do you have lipstick?"I asked spinning around to face her.

"bathroom."She said without thinking as her eyes widened as I actually went in the bathroom,I opened the door to see a half naked Axl in there.

"I knew it!"I yelled turning to Erin.

"Anastasia!"Erin yelled with annoyance.

"Since when?"I asked smirking as Erin refused to answer.

"Since opening for the stones."Axl admitted getting up looking unbothered.

"So that's why you were both so late when me and Duff were arguing...and that's why your hair was all messed up."I nodded putting the pieces together.