ʟᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ

Anastasia's pov:

I went home straight after dinner,walking through the apartment door to the musky smell and the tv switched on as I glanced over at the back of the couch where I saw curly hair poking out from the top of it as it moved in my direction.

"Ana,come here."Slash said calmly as I obeyed and walked over there as I sat next to him.
"Where'd you go?"He asked.

"for dinner with Erin and Steven."I said as he frowned. "just because you're making him sign some contract doesn't mean I can't be his friend."I scoffed turning my back to him.

"I didn't say that."He remarked.

"you didn't have to your face said it all."I retorted

"Ana just because of this whole legal thing that the band decided doesn't mean you have to be mad at me."Slash sighed.

"You're a fifth of that band and besides Izzy didn't decide anything,I haven't even seen him around.
and I'll be mad at you when I want too."I huffed.

"always so stubborn."Slash muttered.

"your too stubborn to admit what you did was wrong!"I said turning back to him.

"maybe it was wrong,but it's done now!"He said as he looked down at my sore wrists as he grabbed them. "Ana what the f*ck?"he said looking at them. "Did I do this too you..?"He asked wide eyed as I nodded. "F*ck sake Ana,I didn't mean to hurt you,I swear,If anyone did this to you I'd go crazy."he grunted.

"I know..it's fine."I mumbled.

"It's not fine,come here."He said guilty as ever as he pulled me onto his lap as he hugged me. "Look I'll do what I can to fix this."

"so you'll help Steven?"I said looking hopeful

"I meant fix us."He said rolling his eyes as I hit him playfully.

"Asshole,just promise me you won't do anything stupid,just help Steven please?"I begged.

"no promises."He grumbled trying to kiss me as I turned my face so his lips planted onto my cheek.

"you're still not forgiven."I reminded him. "You signed that contract."I said sticking my nose up at him.

"How long are you gonna be mad at me for them?"He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Until you make it right!"I insisted.

After a couple weeks,Deanna,Steven's mom showed up at our apartment door.

"Deanna."I smiled opening the door to her with my coffee cup in hand

"Anastasia,Slash here?"She said still pretty hostile towards me for whatever reason.

"he's in the shower."I nodded.

"Good,I'll be quick,take this and give it to him."Deanna said shoving a thick envelope into my empty hand as she barged past me looking around.

"Steven's room is that way?"I suggested as she made an amusing noise and headed for his room and began taking clothes and little things of Steven's and piling them into bags.

"what are you doing?"I asked leaning in the doorway.

"Collecting some of Steven's things,he can't live out of a suitcase y'know."She said harshly.

"can I help?"I offered as I bent down to pick up a shirt tossed on the floor before Deanna abruptly cut me off.

"I can manage myself,thanks,I only need a few things."She muttered as I glanced behind me at the little pug eating in the kitchen.I walked over and grabbed Rocky,Steven's dog,and held it up to her.