ʟɪꜰᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

I woke up in a complete state,I remember doing drugs and then listening to really loud music then passing out and fighting with Gilby obviously,he looked so relieved as I sat up,he was packing his bags frantically on the floor.

"Did I overdose?"I questioned him.

"no you just passed out."He shrugged innocently.

"I feel like sh*t."I groaned rubbing my face.

"Well it's been 15 hours since you passed out you should've recovered."Gilby said as I looked at him confused. "Guess who came to our room last night?"He said.

"oh god..not Duff."I panicked.

"Him and Slash,I told them you were asleep."Gilby assured me "slash quit the band last night."He smiled.

"He did?"I gasped.

"Don't act so surprised we all knew Axl was going to run him out eventually."Gilby laughed.

"Slash."I said faintly.

"Atleast he's out of our lives for good,I assume he will be on the flight tonight with us but after that we won't ever have to see him again!"Gilby said enthusiastically as my face must've gave away my disappointment.How could Slash quit?Why would he even quit?Was it Gilby? Was it me?? "Anastasia?"Gilby cooed snapping me back into reality.

"yeah?"I asked after getting easily distracted.

"Did you hear me?I said as don't have to see him again."He repeated as he was glaring at me as if I was going to jump in the air and throw a party because I'd never see Slash again.

"I heard."I mumbled as I had zero tolerance for Gilby right now.

"Now we can move on with our lives,you and me."Gilby said as he walked over to me still in bed as he caressed my cheek. "I love you Ana."He said as I didn't know how to react,he didn't say it very meaningfully and at a very random time,he was being sweet but I wasn't sure if it was genuine but I was sure that I was gonna throw up and I did and I continued to throw up all morning,Gilby said it was probably just a hangover so I shrugged it off and packed my things to leave New York and end the tour.

I couldn't tell if Gilby was mad at me for not saying I love him back until we reached the airport he barely spoke to me and as soon as we got on the plane and I'd finished throwing up some more he ignored me and went to get high

the thing was,I didn't love Gilby at all,If I said I did I'd be lying,I was sure even Gilby could tell but honestly I feared him,he threatened me and forced me into doing so many drugs,manipulating me into thinking that Slash used me and Duff doesn't care about me and honestly he was just a sh*tty person overall but what other options did I have?I could break up with him and destroy the band even more than I already had,I also worried what he might say to Duff if I broke up with him.

If Duff knew all about the drugs and all the things I'd done and well...experimented with he'd probably never speak to me again.

On the plane,everyone was getting drunk of high at the back of the plane and I couldn't think of anything worse in the state I was in stumbling around throwing up every few hours,I was a mess as I made my way to the front,where I tripped into Niven.

"Miss McKagan."He said politely.

"Ana."I groaned getting fed up with the formalities,I had a feeling Niven never really liked me,to him I was just a distraction.

"Ana...are you okay?"Niven asked leaning down to my level as he looked concerned which surprised me.

"I just need to sit."I grunted as I knelt on to the wall for support.It was strange,I felt like I had so much energy to the point where there was too much that I was going to collapse and throw up all at the same time.

"Anastasia."Erin said rushing over as my eyes were fluttering shut I struggled to grasp if I was actually talking to Erin as Niven rushed off.

"I need to tell you something..."Erin said looking really worried.

"what...?"I managed to murmur.

"Before the tour,Slash came to our house..while you were on a date with Gilby he wanted to see you,I think he-"She paused. "Well I know he wanted to get back together with you and I'm so so so sorry!I told him to stay away from you.I thought I was helping you.I thought Gilby made you happy!I told him to stay away and that you were successful without him and didn't need him and I was so wrong,I just wanted to be a good friend but I realise now that I f*cked up!"Erin confessed trying to justify her actions as I became wide eyed and my tunnel vision was set on finding Slash as I stumbled away.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

I sat on the front of the plane surprising myself as I actually read the news paper,there was tons of personal columns of people advertising themselves as musicians wanting to join a band,I circled a couple and planned to reach out as soon as we landed in La,I was gonna start my own band,or I even considered joining another just to spite Axl.

I was alone at the front and it was quiet,almost peaceful and I enjoyed it,it felt like quitting the band despite still being on a plane with all of them,my life had came to a halt and it was so calm,Well it was until Ana came stumbling towards me as I stood up as she hollered my name,she was a mess,she was still pretty but not herself at all.

"Ana?"I asked as she approached me closing the distance between us as we became face to face as she gripped onto my upper arms for support.

"you came to my house?"She asked as I nodded.
"and you wanted to try again?"She said as I nodded again.

"Erin made me promise to stay away just like you promised to Duff to net get back together with me."I sighed.

"F*ck the promises."She muttered as her face had turned pale and her grip loosed as she collapsed flat out,falling down to the floor and I held her in my arms,yelling for help as I carried her to the back of the plane as everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me in awe with a lifeless Ana in my hands.