ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ

Anastasia's Pov:

"So you and Slash kinda a thing?"Nikki shrugged handing me a drink.

"no..we f*cked a couple times last night but that's all."I said innocently.

"Good,you're nothing like the girls from around here."Nikki smirked as I was taken a back.

"Is that a good thing?"I questioned sipping my drink.

"for sure,you look like you know how to have a little fun"He said getting excited as he pulled something out his pocket.

"Coke?!In the Club?"I whispered as he tapped some onto his finger and snorted it up his nose.

"Yeah why the f*ck not!Its Zombie dust!"Nikki laughed offering me some as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll stick to vodka thanks."I declined trying to resist it because I knew I'd become hooked again and only f*ck everything up if I got into heavy drugs again.

"Come on this is Hollywood babe everyone does it"He grinned offering it to me again as I dabbed a little bit and snorted it up my nose  as the instant affects made me dizzy.

"Sh*t!Ana you good?"someone called out but I couldn't even recognise them. "Slash!"the voice called out as I recognised it was Steven until I saw Slash through my blurry vision place his hands on my shoulders and shake me before everything went black.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

I drank away my problems as the Roxy became quieter and quieter as Steven went to get us more drinks until he started frantically calling me over.

"Slash!Get your a*s here!"Adler shouted as O rushed over and saw Ana slumped over his shoulders barely standing.

"what the f*ck did you do to her?"I spat as Steven looked at Nikki Sixx who looked equally as f*cked as i directed my anger at him. "What the f*ck did you give her!"I shouted as Nikki looked at me blankly.

"Zombie Dust man,shuts the mind off but keeps the body awake"He stammered through breathes as I grabbed Anas shoulders and shook her but she was barely responding until she muttered something.

"slash.."She called out as I panicked I didn't know what to do!

"Where's Duff she's her brother!"Adler said as I held her hips trying to stabilise her but her body just collapsed into mine.

"He went home with Mandy!"I groaned as I picked up Anastasia and carried her out the Roxy followed by Adler.

"what the f*ck do we do with her?"Steven asked looking at her.

"She's still breathing she's fine,she just needs to sleep it off and wait for the affects to wear off,We can't just leave her she can come back to our place and we can call Duff in the morning,He'll be fuming"I sighed walking down the strip with her comfortably in my arms.

—————————————————————————

Anastasia's Pov:

I woke up with a pounding headache and no memory of what happened guessing I probably got high and passed out again or overdosed on my pills as I looked around and I was lay down on Slash's couch?I wandered around the apartment in the pitch black until I finally found his door as I swung it open,a sleeping Slash sat up rubbing his eyes as I didn't know what I was thinking as I climbed into the bed with him as he moved over inviting me into his arms as I collapsed onto his chest.

"what the f*ck happened."I groaned as he laughed a little.

"you took some dodgy drug of Nikki Sixx and then you collapsed in the bar."He grumbled angrily.

"No I mean why am I here?"I said looking up into his eyes as he looked around for an answer.

"I saved you."He said proudly as I rolled my eyes.

"Wow my hero!"I said sarcastically "why do I keep ending up in your bed."I sighed.

"Because you can't resist me"Slash insisted confidently as I rolled my eyes again.

"Wanna bet?"I spat back

"Last time I said bet I had your pants off and I f*cked you right here"he smirked.

"Too bad it's not gonna happen again"I teased as he furrowed his brows.

"Well not now you're high and I care about you too much"he shrugged

"Maybe when I'm not high and you actually know what your saying"I giggled kinda flattered that he cared about me but I knew it was just the alcohol talking.

"Yeah I'm too drunk, I could've been petty and left you with Mötley Crüe but I do care about you too much..and you make me hard"He said as a smirk grew across his face.

"Now I know your actually speaking the truth"I teased batting my lashes as he pulled me in finally giving me the long kiss that I had craved all night.He traced his hands down my body to my back down to my ass then to the back of my thigh as he pulled me on top of him as I kissed him back as he rubbed my inner thigh as our tongues entwined as his other hand tangled itself in my hair as I cupped his face.