ʙʀᴀᴛꜱ

Anastasia's Pov:

"No I f*cking didn't!"I protested slamming my hands on the diner table as my mother jumped in her seat as she just sighed.

"Anastasia,lower your voice,we are in a erm..restaurant,at least and try and be more ladylike." she said glaring at me. "Your father and I agreed it's the best thing for you,no drugs no erotic rockstars,no getting arrested."My mother rambled on.

"I am not going anywhere with you."I scowled.

"mom you can't force her."Duff added.

"Michael don't you dare interrupt me!"Mom said raising her voice.

"now who's f*cking ladylike."I retorted kicking my feet up.

"I think we should go wait in the car."Deanna said standing up as she brushed her coat down. "Come on Stevie...Slash you too."

"no he's staying!"I added. "And I'm staying with him and Duff!"I said leaning forward.

"Anastasia don't be stubborn."My dad said being temperamental.

"you're out of control,I've tried to offer you help,this is the final time,you either come back with me or I have no problem with marching you back up to that sheriff's station and turning you in!"Mom threatened.

"for what?"I scoffed.

"drug use."She said sticking her nose up at me like she was better than me.

"I'm clean you c*nt!"I shouted as people started to stare,I tended to have that effect in public places,always causing a scene. "I'm not going anywhere with you I'm a grown woman."I said.

"grown is an overstatement"mom muttered. "I don't care how old you are,you're barely an adult,you are 22 for Christ sake, I am your mother...and I care about you."She admitted as it almost pained her to say the words 'care'.I had never received that kind of love or affection from either of my parents growing up.But now I was grown,I didn't want to receive it if I was honest.I hated them. Slash began laughing as we all looked at him.

"Is something funny?"My mother said glaring at him.

"you.."Slash mocked her. "I've met you a total of two-three times?You're horrible people.You don't care about your children at all."Slash said catching us all off guard.

"Who are you to critique my parenting?Hell you probably already have children roaming around."My mom said thinking she was hilarious.

"mom."Duff said glaring at her giving her a look as if to tell her to shut up.

"I don't but I'll keep it in mind to never be like you as a parent."Slash continued as he glanced at me.

"I care about my children very much."She insisted.

"If you care so much,why'd you forget her birthday?"Slash said as my mom's face dropped.
"She's 23..she was yesterday.You only care about Duff..who doesn't like to be called Michael."Slash said as my mother was almost lost for words.

"I don't appreciate you claiming my wife and I are bad parents,we love them both equally and support them."My dad piped up.

"Are you being f*cking serious?"Duff said aloud as my mother's face was almost deteriorating.

"you don't care about either of us..I always thought you cared about Duff but if you really cared about either of us you'd know Duff is getting a divorce and I got into a fight with his now ex wife."I said laughing.

"This is what I mean Anastasia,you're out of control,you're trouble,and now you're turning your brother into this."she scolded me.

"Don't blame Ana.Its never been her fault.Slash is right...for once.You're horrible f*cking parents!I promised I'd look after Anastasia and I will although she can look after herself."Duff said standing up.

"Michael be rational,you can't take care of her dear,she got arrested last night where were you?Please you can barely look after yourself."My mom said as I don't think I'd ever seen Duff so angry,and he was angry at me every week.

"F*CK YOU!"He shouted as he grabbed my hand pulling me out the booth following Slash.

"Uhm..I have blueberry pancakes here and a vanilla milkshake.."The waitress said standing there awkwardly. "I can come back..??"She suggested.

"no need."Duff smiled grabbing the milkshake from her hands and tossing it onto our parents.The waitress gasped.Slash looked at me as I couldn't contain my laughter.Steven had hopped out of the booth just avoiding a vanilla shower as Deanna quickly stepped back holding her hand over her mouth.I had always wanted to get my revenge,I wasn't sure how but this way was pretty sufficient.

"WAIT UNTIL YOU NEED SOMETHING!WAIT UNTIL EITHER OF YOU GET ARRESTED AGAIN OR YOU NEED EVEN MORE DAMN MONEY!"My mom squealed as my dad just sat there in silence accepting it.

"I don't need anything from you,I don't want to see,speak or even hear from you,we're done.You're nothing to me or Anastasia!"Duff scowled.

"you are f*cking brats!I did everything for you and this is how you treat me?"She sobbed trying to gain pity.

"f*ck you Alice."I added as I almost fell on the floor laughing as I looked up at the waitress who was still standing there shocked at what kind of dysfunctional family argument disowning situation she had just watched.

"We'll take the pancakes to go."Deanna said as the waitress hurried off with a concerned look on her face. "you kids go to the car I'll meet you out there."Deanna shooed us after.I glanced at my milkshake covered mom one last time cuz I sure as hell wasn't planning on seeing her again.My dad came with her they were like a package deal so I waved bye to him before going outside the diner to smoke a cigarette like one does after getting bailed out of jail on your birthday and disowning their own parents.