ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ

Anastasia's pov:

I woke up to pounding against the front door,which I was used too at this point as I just lay there on Slash's chest hoping Steven would answer the door but when the banishing continued and still no answer,I had no choice but to get up groggily to answer,I half naked with Slash's shirt threw over me as I opened the door as my eyes widened as I was met with a very annoyed looking Erin holding Eden with Axl stood behind her.

"you look pretty."I smiled as Erin scoffed.

"took your time."She said looking down. "God what you just have sex?"Erin scolded me as I smiled.

"no...."I said looking around.

"Try to hold off until I pick Eden up later.I don't want her first world being Slash.."Erin moaned mocking me as I rolled my eyes

"Slash home?"Axl said peering his head round the corner of the door as I nodded.

"go ahead."I said opening the door wider as Axl pushed past me as Erin just sighed.

"are you two okay?"I whispered.

"I hope we will be after this date..he's being like really distant,I feel like he's straying away from us."Erin said biting her lip as she looked like she was about to cry as I stepped out shutting the front door behind me locking us both outside as I hugged her with Eden in between us as she cooed.

"let me take her."I said picking up Eden as I held her on my hip. "he's just focusing on rehearing I bet..Slash has been the same,hey did I tell you Su called me today,told me all about how she knew Slash and I were together."I said trying to distract her.

"holy sh*t..have you told Slash?"She sniffled.

"yeah,she promised not to tell anyone thought."I said as Erin furrowed her eyebrows.

"And you believe her?"Erin said.

"yeah,she's my friend."I shrugged.

"She's dating your brother..who is a famous and soon to be very successful rockstar,she's a model that's all these models want."Erin said.

"I don't think she's like that..besides you and Su are quite similar,you just don't realise it."I reminded her as Erin rolled her eyes.

"oh please..anyway have you spoke to Pam?"Erin asked.

"no,not since the wedding you know?"I said surprising Erin.

"well she came to visit me yesterday since im literally home alone all day and...Eden isn't much company and when you're not around it's just sad."Erin said wallowing in self-pity "but anyway her and Izzy have been close as ever,she even said Izzy mentioned about quitting once or twice."Erin whispered.

"quitting?have you told Axl?"I asked.

"no..it's not my place to say,besides I'd like to believe it's not true."Erin admitted.

"Izzy can't leave,he's an amazing guitarist and the best song writer"I said.

"well Axl too."Erin said.

"Axl's a good song writer too but half of use your illusions two is Izzy,Slash wrote you could be mine and Axl co wrote estranged"I said as Erin just shook her head.

"I'm sure he can't be serious."Erin said as the door opened behind me.

"you two okay out here?"Slash asked poking his head out as his eyes lit up when he saw Eden."Axl she looks even more like you."Slash smirked calling out as he took Eden from me as she immediately started smiling. "Least you know he's the father huh Erin."Slash joked as Erin sarcastically smiled at him.

"Is Adler not here?"Erin asked as Axl walked over.

"he was..?"I said confused.

"he left earlier."Slash said.

"and you didn't think to tell me..or even apologise?"I said scowling at Slash as he backed down.

"what have you done this time to the little junkie."Axl teased nudging Slash.

"you rehearsed with another drummer."I stated as Erin gasped.

"Axl..you did not."She said as he rolled his eyes.

"It was either rehearse with a different one or without drums.Rock needs drums,we need drums and popcorn doesn't show up he'd rather do coke like a junkie,at-least we're serious and committed to the band."Axl said shrugging.

"stop calling him a junkie Axl."I said.

"whatever,lets go."Axl huffed as he walked out exchanging smirks with Slash as he walked away as Erin panicked.

"I'll pick her up later around 9?Heres her bag with everything she needs and my god please look after my baby."Erin pleaded trying to rush as she handed over a huge bag the Slash swung onto his shoulder.

"Go Erin.Have fun!"I called out as she followed Axl,who surprisingly didn't wait for her and just carried on walking out our apartment complex.
"that was weird."I stayed turning to Slash as I shut the door.

"Erin?"Slash said looking over at me attentively.

"no..Axl,he's being all distant."I explained as he placed Eden down onto the couch. "you better not start acting like that."I warned him.

"I could never stay away from you for too long."He smirked picking me up as I giggled taken by surprise.

"oh yeah?"I smiled.

"Of course.."He said seductively as he went to kiss me until Eden started crying..not even crying she was squealing as Slash dropped me down to the floor I ran over.

"Oh god,she misses her mom huh?"I said picking her up as the front door swung open again,as I wondered why we never locked it. Much to my surprise Steven walked in...holding a puppy.