ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴀᴍᴇ

Anastasia's Pov:

I woke up abruptly as I suddenly felt heat,I opened my eyes to see Slash with his arms around me with a bottle of Jack in one hand behind my back and the other with a cigarette which pretty much summed up the whole night along with my loud moans that probably disturbed his neighbours.His hot breathe on my face and the ticking of the clock reminded me that it was the middle of the day and I needed to get out of here.

"Ana.."he muttered as I shuffled around trying to escape his grasp but he was persistent despite being in a deep sleep.Part of me wanted to stay but I'd only just moved to La I don't need any strings attached to me even if they were gorgeous rockstars.

I managed to slip away throwing my bra back on but my panties were probably ripped and nowhere to be seen so I threw my fluffy coat over that and hoped nobody would see me as I made a b-line for the front door after I got an actual look at the furniture and his apartment and the walls he threw me against.

"walk of shame?"A voice called out making me jump out of my own skin as I redirected my attention to the blonde sitting on the kitchen counter out eating out of a cereal box.

"yeah,you scared the sh*t out of me."I said panting as I smiled.

"if it makes you feel better you look a lot better than some of the other girls he picks up from the strip and do the walk of shame through here" The blonde laughed tossing cereal into his mouth as his comment made me question Slash a little but I wasn't surprised he was a rockstar.I'd be naive if I thought I was the only girl he'd brought back to his apartment.

"I'll take it as a compliment"I smiled gathering my thoughts as he nodded.

"I haven't seen you around at all but you look familiar?"He grinned squinting at my facial features.

"I don't think we've met before I just moved here but you might know my brother..Duff"I said as it clicked in his head.

"sh*t!You're Duffs sister,he mentioned you at rehearsals,he sounded pretty worried wait till he finds out about you and Slash."He said slapping his knee as reality dawned.My brother would kill me if he found out I slept with his bandmates.

"It was just sex it's not like it means anything but I'd rather keep it a secret"I winked as he smirked.

"you're trouble girl..what's your name again?"He nodded.

"Anastasia.You're the drummer right?"I said as he smiled proudly.

"the one and only,I'm Steven Adler"He said pausing between his name.

"you don't have some sort of stupid rockstar name do you?"I asked

"What like Slash?Nah I don't get it either but some people,mainly Axl call me popcorn"He shrugged as I began to ask why until he pointed to his fluffy blonde hair that bounced up when he moved his head.

"Oh it's fitting."I giggled as he smiled back jumping off the counter.

"let me drive you home Anastasia"He insisted as I was too humble to accept.

"no it's fine."I said remembering I wasn't wearing panties as I took him up on his offer.

"trust me you wouldn't last five minutes on the sunset strip dressed like that"Steven said looking me up and down.

"if you insist"I nodded as I followed him.

"Any sister of Duffs is like a sister of mine."He blurted out before laughing at how ridiculous it sounded as he unlocked his car.

The drive was very talkative,I enjoyed Stevens company as I befriended him until we pulled up outside the apartment complex.

"Thank you Steven..If you maybe like couldn't mention to my brother about me or Slash..."I began

"Mention what?"He said sarcastically with a smirk as he winked. "You're secrets safe with me sweets"he smiled as I thanked him again before he drove off as I did the walk of shame down the hallway shoving my key into the door as I was startled once again.

"Anastasia!!"I heard my brothers voice echo from down the hall.

"hey.."I said smiling as he scowled at me.

"Don't act all innocent,where the f*ck have you been?"He said angrily.

"none of your business"I muttered opening my door as he followed me into my apartment

"It is my business when you go missing for a whole day,I checked on you last night and you weren't here,I was about to call mom and dad this morning and you vanished!"He said genuinely worried.

"I was with a friend."I said innocently as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Like I'm meant to believe that Anastasia you don't have any friends here you've been here for less that two days."He scoffed.

"I genuinely was with a friend."I said attempting to defend myself but he saw straight through my lies.

"who?"He said catching me off guard as I stood there thinking until the silence was too long and he was onto me. "Whatever Anastasia just don't do it again,I was worried for your dumb a*s"He sighed holding his head.

"You worry too much brother,I can take care off myself."I said patting his shoulders as he folded his arms annoyed.

"I highly doubt that."He retorted as I rolled my eyes. "I've got another gig tonight you coming?Its at the Roxy"He smiled finally easing the tension.

"I'll be there but I need to cure this hangover first."I groaned holding my head as I collapsed onto the couch.

—————————————————————————-

Slash's Pov:

I woke up in an empty bed,kinda wishing blondie stuck around because I was still high and horny as I groggily walked out to see Steven on the couch watching mtv or some sh*t.

"Adler."I groaned collapsing next to him as I tore the bottle of Jack from his hands and taking a swig hoping to drown out the thought of Anastasia.

"I met Ana this morning,she seems nice,pretty cute girl too"he said trying to piss me off and it worked.

"Yeah nice to be inside her too"I spat as he laughed at my annoyance.

"You do realise who she is right?"Steven smirked sitting up as I finished the bottle slamming it on the table.

"no?"I muttered confused.

"That's Duffs little sister!"He said as I held my head. "If he finds out you're f*cked!"

"f*ck!Of course she's Duffs sister."I grumbled as Steven got up smacking my shoulder.

"you missed rehearsals this morning too so everyone's already pissed so you better play great at the Roxy tonight"Adler said walking off into his room as I sunk into the couch