ᴏᴠᴇʀ

Slash's pov:

The Vegas show was tonight,Steven was gone,so was Adrianna but she checked out and hopefully got onto the next plane to La or hell for that matter after what she caused.

"Slasher."Alan said approaching me as I sat at the bar. "Got some bad news buddy,Stevens gone,I can't find him anywhere but I get the feeling he doesn't want to be found so we have no drummer.I spoke to Duff he told me the majority of it but when I spoke to Axl he said he's not touring anymore."Alan sighed.

"He's what?"I said surprised as I took a huge sip of my drink.

"He refuses to tour,he won't even do tonight's show.Metallicas manager is up my ass about all of this,saying we're unprepared and not ready to tour which it fair.Your not how you were in the Seattle show or at the first show or even the shows you did in the whisky on the sunset strip.None of you are the same and I think it's the drugs or Anastasia"Alan said as I looked at him confused.

"You think Anastasia's the reason everything's going badly?"I said

"In your case,yes.I may be old but I can hear,I know that's her on the track.Why Axl took the fall for you?I don't know but you need to stop it.Right now!Because I'm positive if Duff listens to that track after Adrianna brought up that rumour he will recognise his sisters very vocal voice"Alan said clearing his throat.

"So what if he does you want me to break up with her?"I scowled

"Either that or break up the band and your entire future"Alan warned me.

"She is my future..and it seems to me the bands already pretty broken up"I scoffed.

"Let's say we're on a break from touring,Metallicas manager and I collectively agreed to stop for now,fly home sort all of this out and return when it is.Steven will come around and Axl will eventually get back together with Erin and we can all relax and play some f*cking music"Alan said calmly.

"So that's it?"I stuttered.

"give it time.Go home see your family,sort whatever this is out with Anastasia and we can start fresh."Alan smiled as he patted my back.

—————————————————————————

Anastasia's pov:

"tours over."Slash said waltzing into the bedroom calmly like nothing had happened,I'd spent the last couple hours comforting Erin after Axl left her and debating on whether to lie to my best friend and protect myself and feel immense guilt or to just bite the bullet and let it happen.

"what..?"I said looking blankly at him as he climbed into bed.

"We're going home tomorrow,Axls not playing,Stevens gone can't just play a whole set with guitars."He shrugged "and Alan wants me to breakup with you."He said calmly.

"why would he want that??"I said concerned.

"I don't know probably because we just lied to both of our best friends to keep our secret and considering you don't even trust me."He replied snarkily

"I do trust you."I insisted.

"no you don't."He muttered bluntly.

"Can you blame me?I don't trust her around you especially when you introduced me to her as Duffs sister"I scoffed.

"I tried to tell you but you didn't care and What was I meant to say?This is my girlfriend?I know Adrianna I know what she's like,you seen her earlier when she tried to blame you imagine if I'd said that , she was trying to get back at me and she would definitely tell Duff."He said as I thought about it.

"I guess your right."I admitted reluctantly "I'm sorry,but you're seriously not breaking up with me because Alan Niven,you're manager told you too?"I said rolling my eyes.

"who said I am?"He said looking back at me.

"you said it's over.."I said quietly.

"I said the tours over,were not."He grinned cupping my face as he paused before kissing me. "Nobody tells me what to do."He said ironically as he kissed me as I thought back to Duff earlier reminding me.

"now what?"I said pulling away.

"I have a few ideas."He said hovering he lips inches away from mine.

"No I mean when we get home."I giggled.

"home?"Slash said slowly.

"you know what I mean.What do we do?"I said emphasising the 'we'

"Whatever we want until Axl and Steven sort their sh*t out."He shrugged. "My moms in La."He said sweetly suggesting that I meet her as I just kissed him back.

—————————————————————————

The next morning was awkward to say the least.All of Guns and Metallica went on separate buses as Slash and I said goodbye to them.

"Don't be a stranger Slash."Kirk said pulling away from Slash as he  wrapped his arm around me pulling me into a hug.

"Shame this didn't workout but for the most part it was pretty f*cking sick."James admired.

"Hopefully we can continue."Lars said smiling.

"For sure,just let Steven get over it and Axl will hopefully mature."Slash said rolling his eyes.

"highly doubt it."Cliff teased.

"you're always welcome to join us but I don't think Kirk would approve."James whispered as Kirk nudged him.

"We better hit the road it's getting dark."Cliff said squinting as we said bye one last time as we hopped on our own tour bus.Izzy and Axl sat together at the front with Mandy and Duff.

"Ana?sit with me please?"Erin said still sobbing as I looked back at Slash.

"I'll sit with Steven."Slash nodded as I could tell he wanted to kiss me but my brother was watching from the first seats so he climbed on as we followed.