ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ

Anastasia's pov:

"f*ck my head."I groaned sitting up as much to my surprise I wasn't passed out in the street or flattened out on the Starwood dance floor,I was in Slash's bed,no surprise there.

"for f*ck sake why did I think I could trust you."I heard a voice call out as I sat up squinting as my eyes finally made out that Niven was standing in front of me as I pulled the cover over me,hiding.
"Anastasia,where is Slash?"He shouted as if I was deaf as I winced as I began to answer that I hadn't a clue where he was until I listened closed to the running water as I heard the rusty faucet turn off and a couple seconds later a soaking Slash walked out of the en-suite bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"God a little privacy Niven."Slash said as he turned to him standing in the doorway

"We were meant to leave an hour ago!"Alan scolded him.

"Is Axl pissed?"Slash said furrowing his eyebrows

"his face is as red as his hair."Alan muttered.

"f*ck.Get dressed baby we're touring the world."Slash smirked looking at me.

"Meet at the airport in less than an hour or Axl might kill us all,if we miss this flight we can't get to Japan until Thursday."Alan said tapping his watch.

"no private plane?what the f*ck?I thought we were rich."Steven groaned appearing behind Alan in the doorway.

"you might've been before you blew it all on drugs."Slash remarked as Steven rolled his eyes

"So we don't even sit in first class?We just did a tour of America!"Steven groaned.

"That's if you even make it past airport security."Alan said as Slash and him laughed.
"A tour of America is big but not big enough,you're touring the world in places where your albums aren't as well known,however the worldwide recognition is what you need if you want Geffen to sign for more records."Alan stated

"Geffen hasn't already signed for another?We just released two records at the same time and they're in the top ten charts already."Slash said.

"Well apparently we're not even good enough for first class so why would they sign another!"Steven said still outraged he was flying economy despite he'd never flew first class ever.

"okay Adler get out."I said as he wandered off in a mood as Alan tapped his watch at me before turning and leaving too as I heard the front door slam."what happened last night?"I asked as I tried to recall.

"you and Pam started drunk dancing on pool tables."Slash smirked.

"oh god!"I groaned rubbing my head.

"did she say if Izzy was coming..?"Slash said suddenly in an insecure nervous tone as he pulled a shirt out his dresser.

"no..did you speak to him?"I asked.

"Duff basically threatened him but Izzy wanted Axl to call him if he actually wanted him to come."Slash sighed as I got up.

"I'm sure he'll show."I said walking over as I clung to his shoulders leaning over them as I kissed his cheek as his wet curls pressed against my cheek,Slash spun around grabbing me as he turned a peck into a full frontal make out as I saw a Steven wander in out the corner of my eye.

"Ana..will you help me pack.please?"Steven said with his adoring eyes hopefully as Slash and I exchanged looks as I smiled and he sighed.

"Steven,you can't skip security!And you can't hide drugs in your suitcase either!"I shouted getting frustrated with him as I attempted to help him but he was infuriating.