ᴀɴᴀꜱᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ

Anastasia's pov:

"Visiting hours are almost over."The nurse said sweetly popping her head in the doorway.

"okay..I'll come by tomorrow."I smiled to su as I leaned over and hugged her once more before getting up.

"Bring Slash."Su smirked.

"maybe."I said looking around.

"Duffy,you gonna ask her?"Su said looking over at him sat in the chair,half asleep.

"oh yeah,since it's almost December,we're having a Christmas party a couple weeks away,a chance for everyone to meet Grace and everyone who didn't meet Su at the wedding can meet her then."Duff said.

"you forgot the part where she's invited."Su scoffed rolling her eyes at him. "Would you like to come?"Su asked kindly.

"are..mom and dad gonna be there?"I asked looking over at Duff as he sorta frowned.

"That's the thing..since mom doesn't have long left,we're kinda throwing the party in Seattle,it's gonna be our last Christmas with her so we're gonna spend it there too,you're invited of course."Duff added.

"I think I'll pass."I said shaking my head.I did NOT want to see my mother especially as I imagined Duff had told her about my overdose.

"just think about it,and let us know in a couple weeks,It's only a couple days to December so give it thought,it will be fun."su assured me all positively as I already knew my answer.

"sure..I'll see you tomorrow."I waved them goodbye as I skipped away and rode down in the elevator down to the lobby to call Slash.

On my way I bumped into a woman,who was heavily pregnant heading up to the lobby as I apologised profusely until I looked up and saw her face,It couldn't be..I thought.

"vogue girl."She winced in pain,It was Yvonne,
Slash's ex girlfriend and apparently Gilby's baby mother.

"holy sh*t!Are you okay?"I panicked.

"no...I'm in f*cking labour."She groaned holding onto the wall for support.

"Is Gilby not here with you?"I asked.

"I thought he'd be here...with you."She panted.

"no way!Let me get a doctor stay right here."I said dashing away to find a doctor as I lead them to her as she stumbled around while they gave her the help she needed.I couldn't believe it.How could anyone walk out on their kid?

"thanks vogue girl!"Yvonne called out as she was whisked away in a wheelchair to the delivery room a so was just left kinda stunned.I felt so bad for the poor girl..I knew she was Slash's ex but she was pregnant with my ex.It was all a little confusing and too much for me to process so I just carried on like normal as I went to call Slash.

I felt a sudden chill over my body and some strange sadness.I wanted to use again.I couldn't resist the urge until I saw some posters on a cork board about rehab groups.Then and there I grabbed one and made a decision for myself.

Just as I ended the phone,I saw paparazzi outside with their cameras and everything peeking into the hospital through the huge glass windows.I just  tried to stay hidden and hoped Slash would hurry up.I sat in the waiting room as I heard the loud engine and exhaust burst as he pulled up and I heard the camera flashes as I ran down the stairs.Slash got out the car and looked up at me.

.    .    .

"slash what are you doing here?"