ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

Slash's pov:

I ran to Niven as fast as I could with a new sense of relief and escape I never thought I'd feel. "Niven!Is Anastasia here yet?"I asked eagerly

"Uhm...no,I've got her on the list for VIP tickets but she hasn't showed yet,she didn't arrange any transport here either so I assume she's not coming."Niven said hesitantly looking down at the list of names he held.

"f*ck."I mumbled

Yvonne was pregnant?And it was mine?I didn't recall when or even how but I never imagined or had any desire of having kids until I met Anastasia,I'd hoped she'd be the one to tell me not Yvonne,my childhood girlfriend.As soon as Anastasia crept out my apartment knocking over the guitar,Yvonne totally went crazy and I just left.I called Anastasia forty eight times,I understood why she didn't want to speak to me but I never asked for this.I didn't want this.I was about to dump Yvonne until she dropped the baby bomb on me,exploding my world completely.My whole life was changing and Anastasia still always crossed my mind especially after her abrupt disappearance from my apartment.

I felt obliged now to take care of Yvonne despite her huge change in her demeanour or how she acted.She was the same annoying wining,horny girl I'd know since middle school,desperate for fame although she was fully hesitant to mention her pregnancy to anyone except us..and Ana.For the most part I ignored her until it was finally the day of the show at the La colosseum with the Stones.Something was up with her she was insanely paranoid and has been clinging to me despite my best efforts to push her away.

"Slash..."She said longingly approaching me backstage.

"huh?"I muttered.

"We've barely spoken since Saturday morning,Is everything okay?"She asked.

"no.."I sighed as guilt overtook me.I felt bad.Id mistreated her all week up until now and she went mental over the whole guitar falling over thing as I left and denied it all after she brought it up again but I thought I atleast owed it to her to be honest.I swallowed my pride and decided to just confess it to her. "I slept with Anastasia."I finally admitted.

"I slept with Gilby."Yvonne confessed up as she winced shutting her eyes as she told me,as they slowly opened back up waiting for my reaction.

"you f*cking what?"I said.

"The other night,while you were away with Anastasia,which I know now...I was so upset after calling and calling and Gilby was there.He was so pissed about Ana standing her up and we both agreed you two deserved eachother "She sobbed.

"he's always f*cking there."I mumbled.

"Slash,please don't be angry..but the baby is his."Yvonne cried as my jaw tightened.

"you're pregnant with Gilby's baby?"I said blinking really fast to check I wasn't dreaming as a sense of relief almost knocked me out. "How can you be sure?"I asked with uncertainty as Yvonne had switched from a couple tears to full hysterics.

"I did a paternity test with my doctors yesterday...It's positively Gilby's but I knew it wasn't yours."She cried begging for my forgiveness.

"what the f*ck?When were you planning on telling me all this?"I said starting to get angry.

"I wasn't going too,but when you confessed I couldn't handle the pressure..I just don't want my baby growing up without a father."Yvonne sniffled as she held her stomach.

"you were willing to just let me raise Gilby's f*cking kid as if it was mine and just never tell me?"I glared at her. "You lied to my face and to Anastasia just to try and break us apart didn't you?"I said tilting my head at her.