ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

Anastasia's pov:

I walked over to the group of everyone on bus two after handing my luggage to the bus driver who stored it away  as I locked eyes with Kirk.

"Hey Anastasia's here!"Kirk said cheerfully expecting everyone to react the same but he struggled to read the room when nobody else really jumped up and down at my presence.Duff basically ignored me and Slash couldn't bare to look at me.

"Okay there's four seats up front and two seats at the back."The bus driver said.

"Me and Izzy will take the front row"Duff claimed glancing at me as he just scoffed,what a petty c*nt we were meant to sit next to eachother.

"Kirk and I can sit behind"James offered looking at me.

"Whatever."I muttered as I climbed onto the buss barging past my brother.

"I'll sit next to her."Slash called out as I walked over and collapsed on the seat.

"Don't do too much cocaine in the back of the bus"Duff said sarcastically as I stuck my middle finger up at him from the window seat as he started day drinking.

Slash climbed over and sat on the edge of the seat barely saying a word to me,It drove me crazy that me barely acknowledged me for most of the drive until he fell asleep and his head drifted onto my shoulder,I didn't move,I didn't want to.

"Ten minutes till Arizona!"Alan announced enthusiastically down the buss walkway after many hours of driving as Slash woke up abruptly,I didn't exactly hear what he muttered but he probably apologised at he sat up and barely moved for the rest of the ride until we got off the bus straight into the venue for the show as everyone prepared for sound check as me and Erin made a b-line for the bar that slowly got busier and busier as a whole g crowd gathered to watch them play this little club show

"Anastasia."Steven said as he pulled me into a hug as I spilled some of my margarita in the process.

"Steven,I'm so sorry."I panicked as he shushed me.

"It's not your fault,Erin told me everything I should be sorry I shouldn't have done that to you,Duff almost killed me for encouraging you to do a line but they gave me this before I got on the tour bus."Steven sighed handing me a contract paper as I read the fine print.

'This Contract states if Guns N' Roses drummer,Mr Michael Coletti [StevenAdler] doesn't sign with the intentions of becoming sobre from all hard drugs and alcohol and any other legal or illegal substances in the thirty days the band has allowed him too become clean Mr Adler will be therefore removed from the band and all of his assets and rights to the band and the music will be restricted and reduced and this will be settled in court where each of the signed members will defend their case.'

"What the f*ck!"I said outraged as Erin leaned over my shoulder snatching the paper out of my hands. "They can't do this!"

"There trying to kick you from the band if you don't stay sobre?"Erin said outraged. "Look Anastasia signed here:

Saul Hudson [Slash]

William Bruce Rose Jr. [W. Axl Rose]

Michael Andrew McKagan [Duff Mckagan]

"The only one who hasn't signed it is Izzy,but I guess majority rules"Erin signed

"I don't know what the f*ck I'm gonna do Ana.I can't stay clean for thirty minutes let alone thirty days"Steven said frustrated.

"I can't believe any of them signed this!especially Slash.This isn't right."I said snatching the contract from Erin as I stormed off through the packed club to backstage.

"She's gonna kill someone."Steven echoed.

I burst into the dressing room as Axl,Duff,Slash and Izzy all lounged around waiting for the show

"Anastasia to what do we owe the pleasure?"Axl said cheerfully as I held up the contract.

"What the f*ck is this!"I shouted as they jumped at the tone of my voice.

"what does it look like Ana a contract?"Axl joked as Duff laughed trying to make me feel inferior.

"It's bullish*t!How do you expect him to become clean in thirty days when he almost f*cking died yesterday!"I yelled.

"He only passed out and he will figure it out or he's out the band."Axl said relentlessly with no care for anyone else but himself.

"Maybe he can learn how to stay clean from you but you can't even do that"Duff teased as something in me snapped.I was raging.

"I slapped you across the f*cking face before I will do it again Michael McKagan!"I threatened as he stood up.

"All this over so your boyfriend can stay in the band and keep missing rehearsals barely being able to play through one whole song and screwing up every set we play!"Duff said defensively looking down at me.

"He's my best friend and he's yours too!And you know that's not the only reason we're having this argument."I said through gritted teeth. "F*cking none of you could stay sobre for thirty days.Hell look all around this dressing room!"I yelled as drugs and the smell of alcohol lingered from Duff as usual

"We're f*cking rockstars what do you expect?"Axl scoffed standing up as him and Duff walked off as I screwed up the contract. "We printed about ten others I'll give you your own copy if you want to play lawyer."Axl retorted walking away as Slash walked past me slowly.

"slash.."I pleaded as he looked at me blankly and followed Axl and Duff.

"Izzy."I said turning to him as he was the only one remaining with no intention of following everyone else. "you didn't sign it?"I asked confused.

"I couldn't."He said slowly.

"I'm glad someone has some decency here."I sighed as Izzy stood up walking over.

"If Steve leaves.I leave too"Izzy sighed "but don't tell them that"he whispered.

"No you should maybe then they'd understand and-"I began to plead.

"Anastasia,there not going to change their minds,Steven and I are just background characters were easily replaceable they don't care"Izzy admitted as he walked away.