ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

Anastasia's Pov:

"what the f*ck,Ana!"Slash shouted waking me up unexpectedly as I sat up on the couch. "Ana get the f*ck up.Help me"He pleaded looking back as I readjusted my eyes to the bright lights as I glanced over at him crouched over Steven laying against the couch lifeless.

"sh*t."I muttered getting up and rushing over.

"Adler."Slash said shaking him panicking as we both frantically tried to wake him.

"Slash.."A voice called out as the front dor slammed open.

"Axl f*cking help me!"Slash said as Axl didn't bat and eyelid as I clung the blanket to my naked body hiding from Axl.

"Popcorn get up."He groaned jumping on the couch as Stevens head swung forward as he wiped the cocaine from his nostrils.

"who's she?"a random girl said appearing in the living room as she climbed on top of Axl as Steven properly woke up.

"Mckagans sister and my backup singer..she's very vocal."Axl said winking at her as the whore bit her lip.

"That's you on Rocket Queen?"She asked almost admirably.

"yeah."I said reluctantly.

"What's wrong with him."She said with pursed lips ignoring me as she glared at Steven who was barely sitting up straight after passing out.

"I thought you f*ckin died on me Adler"Slash sighed dropping his frustrations.

"Slash baby I haven't seen you around at all."She purred.

"okay who the f*ck are you."I said defensively.

"Relax Ana she's our stripper,Adrianna Smith."Axl said as her own name turned her on.

"and why is she here?"I said with no interest in who she was.

"why are you here?"Im sure Duff doesn't know your here"Axl retorted as I retreated.

"what do you want Axl"Slash said breaking the tension.

"why haven't either of you been at rehearsals we're going on tour,I thought you overdosed and weren't answering,and if you f*ck this up-"Axl began to cuss him out.

"Well Steven isn't in the best state to play drums right now"Slash paused as Steven was barely sitting up right still high. "And we don't need to rehearse,we can just go with the set list and improvise"Slash suggested as Axl scoffed.

"Anyways what about tomorrow.It's you're birthday f*cker what are we doing,Cathouse?"Axl suggested smiling.

"Sure Axl"Slash agreed as Axl stood up marching out the apartment as Adrianna stalked slowly behind him pausing at the front door.

"Tell Steven to call me when he's not a zombie"She winked before sprinting off after Axl.

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday."I said slightly annoyed

"I didn't think it was important."He shrugged.

"of course it is."I smiled

"Well in that case whats my present."He grinned .

"I could think of something"I smirked as his eyes fell to the blanket wrapped around me.

"please don't f*ck right in front of me"Steven groaned rubbing his eyes.

"u good Steven?"Slash said skeptically.

"nah I'm kidding if your gonna f*ck Atleast let me watch."He grinned.

"He's back to normal"Slash said rolling his eyes.

"How many lines did you do Adler?"I asked as Steven picked up the credit card of the table and began to form another.

"not enough to prepare me for Axl on tour"he sighed before snorting a line. "he's a control freak,I'm surprised he even wants to party on your birthday Slash"Steven shrugged.

"Axl is Axl"Slash said as he jumped up as he walked into the bedroom and turned the shower on. "joining me?"he whispered poking his head round the door.

"later,I need to go home and pack the rest of my stuff and I beg Duff is worried about me he doesn't know I'm staying here"I said as Slash looked a little disappointed

"Adler go with her,she's just gonna get harassed by paparazzi"Slash muttered as wandered around his bedroom.

"im not famous."I giggled.

"you're a backing singer for future rockstars going on tour which basically makes you one too and everyone in Los Angeles has seen your face on a the hottest magazine cover"Steven insisted.

"oh the magazine that made me look like a coke whore?"I said as Steven was speechless. "come on"I said getting up as I threw my clothes over me as I walked into the bathroom kissing Slash as he leaned out the shower as the water dripped from his face. "you got me all wet"I scowled.

"in which way?"He grinned as I pushed his face back under the water and waved goodbye.

—————————————————————————

I wandered down the sunset strip with Adler until we passed the store I'd previously stolen from the day before.

"That top hat is sick"Steven said looking through the window.

"yeah Slash liked it,Do you think I should buy it him for his birthday?"I suggested.

"With what money?"Its like $200 Steven retorted as I snapped my fingers.

"Good point"I felt defeated until an idea popped up in my head as a smirk grew across my face.

"oh God I know that look what are you up too?"Steven said slightly worried as I marched into the store as he followed me to the counter.

"Hi,how can I help you?"The cashier said with a fake smile as she looked me up and down.

"get the hat"I whispered to Adler as he wandered off into the aisles of the store. "Hi,I was looking for an outfit for a birthday party could you help me?"I smiled as the lady lead me to the fitting rooms shutting the curtain.

"This is such a lovely coat"She smiled taking the white fluffy coat off my shoulders as I was distracted as I glanced through the curtain and saw Steven prancing around with the tophat on his bouncy blonde hair. The lady coughed catching my attention.

"oh yeah thanks."I blushed as I muttered to Steven to get out.

"You know it's funny because I recognise you."The lady smiled as I turned to her slightly confused.

"you've probably seen me on Rolling Stone magazine...it's not all true"I joked but her frown didn't budge.

"no I recognise you as the slut that stole this coat from here yesterday!"She shouted as I grabbed the coat from her hands as I dashed towards the door.

"ADLER!Lets go!!"I said as he held on to his top hat as we darted through the door.

"I'm calling the cops!"The worked shouted after us as we scurried down the bush streets and into some kind of alley.

"I'm never letting you convince me to steal again"Steven grunted as he panted.

"you convinced me yesterday"I said catching my breathe

"You're trouble Anastasia McKagan"Steven grinned as we began laughing until sirens were whirring down the street.

"sh*t!"Steven panicked