ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

Id spent the past week and a half tip toeing around my brother and everyone else including the security guard Earl,Alan flew around with us.
I loved Japan but the fan girls were driving me crazy always following us so much that we barely left our rooms and whenever we did Earl would be trailing along behind us.

I was used to people staring but constantly having a bodyguards eyes on you made it hard to Steven and Slash to have any fun at all in Okinawa and Yokohama.I was having fun no matter what but I mostly spent my time in Slash's room talking about nonsense and having amazing sex in the king sized bed the hotel gave us.Of course I had to be quiet considering my brother was just across the hall but I was very vocal when it actually happened.

I found myself unable to hold out on the plane to Milan as I saw Slash get up from his seat in front of me and wander the the back I glanced over at Duff who was asleep next to me.

"Steven move."I said as I sat between them as I barged Adler out the way and ran to the back of the bathroom avoiding any questions from Steven as he just glared at me cluelessly.

I waited impatiently behind the bathroom door that was locked as I second guessed my plan I conjured up while I walked down the aisle of first class,what if Slash wasn't even in the bathroom and I was about to pounce on some stranger.I was too much into it now as I heard splashing water from the other side of the door.I was way too tired to care as I heard the door unlock as lo and behold Slash opened the door the smallest inch as I quickly glanced behind me doing a quick check as I was in the clear as I jumped on him catching him off guard while he was about to walk out as he caught me mid jump as my legs wrapped around his waist,as I kissed him passionately as I hovered above him.Slash's hands were gripped tightly on my thighs just under my ass as he quickly backed back into the bathroom as he dove his head lower down into my chest as my back pressed against the door as my hand snaked down behind and quickly locked the door before I entangles my hands in his hair.His hands cupped my face as his lips were brought back up from my neck and back to my lips.He slid of his pants and pulled my panties down to my ankles as he slid in.I moaned softly trying not to cause to much sound and draw attention to us as we literally had sex on an airplane.The small bathroom was seeming to be an issue as I could barely move after to put my clothes back on.

"I love you."Slash whispered as he buttoned up his leather pants and kissed me one last time before leaving me in the bathroom.I waited a couple minutes,cleaned myself up,until eventually wandered out the bathroom as some random guy stood out there as I opened the door and he glared at me.

"what?"I blurted out in a way too harsh tone.

"took your time."He muttered back.

"take this."I said flipping him off as I quickly sped down the aisle trying to avoid confrontation as my legs wouldn't stop trembling as I tried to climb back into my seat as I heard a horrified scream from a woman as I got closer and closer.I thought it was me at first as I insecurely inspected myself as I wondered what everyone was staring at as I saw all the cabin crew surrounding someone just in the aisle next to my seat. I peered over one of the flight attendants and saw Izzy taking a literal piss in the middle of the plane.

"what the f*ck?"I thought as Pam was hysterically laughing and Izzy didn't even look like he was on the planet.Slash and Steven were laughing with Pam in front of us as Duff looked at me smirking.
Axl looked ashamed and once again pretended not to be with us as he pulled his hat over his eyes and sat back in his seat pretending to be asleep.

"What the f*ck is he doing?"I giggled to Pam as she shrugged.

"I don't even know,I told him to quit doing Valium before flights but he's so out of it."She laughed.