ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

Anastasia's pov:

"Axl and I are getting married after the tour?Did he not tell you?"Erin said.

"no?"I said clueless.

"Well this is just a disaster,We're both getting married."She sighed.

"well I'm not anytime soon...atleast I don't think so"I shrugged.

"So Your not getting married in November like me?"Erin said excitedly.

"God no,next month?what am I gonna do elope in vegas?If I'm gonna get married I'd want everyone to be there,including my brother and he doesn't even know."I shrugged.

"Thank god!Id already picked a cake.But I assume now since you don't have your own wedding to plan yet...you can be my maid of honour and help me plan mine?"She smiled.

"of course!"I smiled back as we hugged.

"I can't believe you're both engaged you're both 23."Steven scoffed.

"what's your point?"Erin snapped at him.

"Too Young to fall in love I say."Steven said rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry you'll find someone someday,she'd have to be blind,deaf and probably an idiot to even consider dating you but atleast it's someone."Erin said as I giggled.

"f*ck you Erin or I'll sabotage your wedding."Steven threatened.

"you wouldn't dare,I'll tackle you down that isle if I have too!"Erin said back glaring.

"okay mama we get it."Steven scoffed.

"So when do we find out when the baby is due?"I asked.

"Baby is due on my birthday actually,8th November so soon,hopefully I can have my wedding before and not look fat in my dress.At my next appointment we can find out the gender."Erin said happily

"I hope it's a boy."Steven blurted out.

"why so you'll finally have someone your mental age to play with?"I said as Steven nudged me.

"No,so I'm not surrounded by girls all the time."Steven scoffed.

"You do realise we're the only girls here."I said as Steven ignored me. "Go hang out with Slash and the rest of the band."I ushered him.

"no!Axls mean to me,Duff just drinks,Slash is too busy writing songs with Axl and Izzy is doing heroine in the bathroom...which isn't that bad but I'm scared of needles,I'll stick to coke."Steven nodded smirking. "Plus you're my best friend Ana,Erin's just kinda always with you...she's tolerable.I just need someone new around here"Steven nodded

"I'm right here Popcorn and my baby isn't going to be your best friend Steven,they won't even be able to talk to you for about 2 years."Erin said.

"WHAT?Babies don't already know how to talk?"Steven said as I just facepalmed.

"Steven how high are you right now?"I said as he clearly wasn't sure.

"Axl wants a boy,I want a girl of course..I was thinking about the name Eden."Erin said biting her lip as she changed the subject.

"Like the garden?"I said skeptically.

"Axls working on a new song called Garden of Eden,I'd love for her to have a song."She gleamed. "Sweet child is what made me fall for Axl y'know."

"I need to write more songs."Steven said,wide eyed.

"have you ever wrote a song?"I said as Erin nodded sipping her drink

"hey I helped out in Rocket Queen."Steven defended himself.

"so did I!Erins psycho finance put my moans in there without me knowing but that doesn't mean I wrote it."I blurted out as Erin spat her drink out.

"oh god.."She sighed.

"I still helped a little."Steven muttered.

"well you're bands producing two albums in a couple weeks write a song and see if it makes it,who knows you might find the girl of your dreams."I said optimistically."then we will see who's too young to fall in love."I shrugged knowing I'd of had the exact same mindset now if I hadn't of met Slash.

"As long as the girl of your dreams isn't a stripper who tried to sleep with both our boyfriends again."Erin said referring to Adrianna Smith,the fake 'Rocket Queen.'

"fiancés."I corrected her as we both hugged again squealing as Steven judged us.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

"Anastasia,are you ready yet."I called out as I barged into her room.

"not yet..hey did you know Axl proposed to Erin?"She said putting her earrings in with her head tilted.

"yeah,of course I did.I told Axl I wanted to propose to you and he beat me to it."I shrugged as I collapsed on her bed.

"Y'know they're getting married next month?"She said almost outraged.

"yeah.but it's fine they can have their white wedding and all that sh*t."I scoffed as Ana straighten herself up looking at me.

"what are you saying?"she said taken aback.

"I don't want all that.Let them have it!"I said unbothered.Id hoped Anastasia would only worry about us and not Erin and Axl if we get let it happen but she looked like she could cry. "hey!Hey? what's wrong?"I said getting up as I rushed over to her as she wiped her eyes.

"So you don't wanna marry me?"She said looking up at me with her big green eyes and a frown that had ruined my night just by seeing it.

"Well I wouldn't propose to you if I didn't want to marry you.I just don't care for the fancy weddings and big families and-"I began as I looked back at her and knew I f*cked up. If looks could kill,she would've had me flat on the hotel floor.

"oh so this is about the whole baby thing again?"She said angrily.

"no Ana!"I assured her but she wouldn't listen as she spun around as she bent down to grab her bag,her ass peaked out from under her dress as I admired her as she spun back round catching me.

"Is that all I f*cking am to you?"She scoffed barging me as she hurried past me slamming the door.She took it the wrong way,maybe I said something wrong but I didn't mean it like that,she always found a way to turn nothing into an argument but that was Ana,She's a fighter.