ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

everyone giggled as Slash slid the rings off his finger and walked over presenting them to Erin who looked like she wanted to kill him as she fake smiled and slid the ring on Axl's finger as he did the same.

"by the power invested in me you may now kiss the bride."The pastor said humbly as Axl grabbed her face kissing her passionately,I was so happy for them as I looked around at Slash who looked uncomfortable to say the least as we locked eyes and he signalled to the church doors as I jumped at the opportunity.I hugged Erin kissing her cheek as she was obviously overwhelmed as I skipped across from my side and met Slash in the middle as he began walking over but not before Duff pulled him back.

"where are you two going?"he said bluntly.

"smoke."Slash shrugged.

"shouldn't you quit smoking?"Duff said like a hypocrite.

"shouldn't you quit drinking?"I said rolling my eyes as I grabbed Slash's tie pulling him away before Duff could cause a scene.

"so what'd you think?"Slash muttered with a cigarette between his mouth as he used his hand to cover the lighter as he burnt the end of it.

"of the wedding?"I said looking up at the huge cross above my head.

"no sh*t"he said sarcastically puffing out smoke.

"I didn't know Axl was so religious."I said referring to the church.

"he's not,he wants to film a music video here."Slash shrugged.

"when would any of your songs ever involve a church?"I scoffed.

"November rain,we wrote a story about it and the producers like it."Slash nodded.

"I haven't heard that one yet."I said tilting my head as he passed me the cigarette.

"The whole world will hear it tomorrow,Niven sent some demo tapes and copies of the records that are being produced now to huge bands like the stones and Aerosmith."Slash said excitedly and giddy,he clearly wasn't interested in the wedding but more the release of two new albums.

"speaking of November rain,we better rush to the reception and eat that expensive ass cake before this place gets flooded."I sighed burning the cigarette against the wall as I dragged slash back down the isle through the doors on the left to the reception with pretty decorations on white tablecloths and an amazing cake which like I said was damn expensive for a cake.Steven suggested a pancake stack but Erin soon shut that idea down.Erin and Axl cut the cake.

"Slash Catch!"Steven shouted

"Popcorn!Not the cake!"Erin cursed.

"ADLER!"Axl shouted until he gave up and just laughed as Steven took a big chunk of cake and threw it at Slash who just smirked grabby an even bigger piece and attempting to throw it at Steven as it drifted past his head getting caught a little in his hair until it flew straight into Izzy and his fancy tux.Pam ran away from Izzy as he grabbed the cake and chased her with it as I stood next to Slash giggling.

"you think this is funny huh?"Slash said leaning back showing off the icing dripping down his tux as I carried on giggling as Slash snapped as he grabbed the cake of his suit and wiped it on my face as I gasped.

"I'm gonna kill you for that!"I threatened as he rolled his eyes. "now all we need to do is throw cake at Erin"He whispered.

"not a chance,she will quite literally kill you."I whispered back warning him.

"I think she's too busy killing Steven look."Slash said pointing as I readjusted my eyes not sure if what I was currently seeing was real of not.Steven was on the floor with Erin towering over him smearing cake over his face as Axl was hysterical.
I laughed too until I heard Duff mumbling behind me as I quickly turned around as I saw a chunk of cake in the hand he was about to place on my back as I pointed at him.

"don't you dare Duff McKagan!"I said as he smirked as he wiped the icing down my red dress as I was speechless.

"by the way..I quit drinking."Duff whispered before wandering off as I rolled my eyes.

"not for long!"I called out as he just ignored me walking off.

"my mom is here?"Slash said surprised as I turned back to him as he practically forced me over there as he hugged her.

"Saul,baby."She gleamed.

"I didn't know you were coming?"Slash said taken aback as he grabbed her hand and spun her around,I expected her outfit to be good for a stylist but not this good!

"It was Axl's surprise,so you actually came."Ola said pointing at Axl who sat at the head of the table raising his glass to us as Ola waved. "But I see you didn't only come for me but for someone else."Ola said as she turned to me.

"yeah,This is Ana."Slash said stupidly.

"we have met Slash."I blushed as Ola shook my hand looking down confused as we made eye contact contact and she smiled

"everyone calls you Slash now,Remember when it was just family who called you that?"Ola said almost territorially.

"Anastasia!"Erin called me as I turned around in an attempt to excuse myself.

"nice to see you again."I smiled at Slash's mom as she smiled back as usual turned around to leave.

"oh Anastasia?"Ola called out as I turned back. "you have cake on your dress...and on your nose."Ola said as I wanted to roll my eyes but I had respect for her.

"oh thanks,it was Slash and my brother."I blushed before waving as Slash grabbed my hand pulling me back again.

"why are you leaving?"Slash muttered.

"Erin needs me."I said pulling away from him.

"Let the girl go Slash we need to talk."Ola said as I looked back at her and she looked serious,it sounded like the 'let her go' part sounded quite literal.