ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

Everything changed when we got back to La,I started modelling regularly and doing more and more interviews with radios,I also spent a lot more time with Duff while Su was away working,there was no trace of Slash,the last time I spoke to him was Mexico City,I was withholding guilt for being so harsh to him,I didn't realise he'd checked into rehab literally after the tour.The build up the Christmas was lonely to say the least,Steven had gone home with his mom so I mostly was either at Duffs or Erin's.

"I can't believe he still hasn't came home."I sobbed to Erin.

"Atleast you know where your boyfriend is my HUSBAND is out god knows where while I'm at home with his child."Erin groaned.

"oh about that.."I said blushing as she shot me a look of disbelief.

"I kinda eloped."I shrugged holding up my ring finger.

"YOU WHAT?"She gasped running over. "Without me huh?"She scoffed.

"It was a spur of the moment kinda thing,I need to stop doing LSD with that man,I make bad decisions."I sighed lifting up the ring showing her the tattoo.

"and they say romance is dead."Erin chuckled as I playfully nudged her.

"I also cant believe how big she's gotten"I said looking down at Eden who lay on my lap as I tickled her and she giggled.

"okay be honest,what do you think my family will say when I show up at their front door with a baby they have no idea about with a man they don't really like."Erin said brutally.

"merry Christmas?"I teased as she rolled her eyes.

"God Anastasia don't,I'm so nervous I'm just glad you're coming with."She sighed.

"you told them I'm coming not Axl?"I asked.

"yeah,they questioned why but I just lied and said he was touring,you think Slash will be out of Rehab by Christmas Day?"Erin asked

"Alan said probably not,he's only been there for a couple weeks,I still got him a Christmas present though."I shrugged.

"what'd you get him?"Erin asked.

"Joe Perrys guitar from 1959"I said casually. "He played it in Mexico and I swear to god Erin I've never seen him so happy,I busted my ass to buy him that guitar as soon as Niven informed me that Joe was selling it."I admitted.

"I've seen."Erin smiled dropping a magazine on the couch next to me,with my face on the cover.

"Holy sh*t,where'd you find this?"I said picking it up excitedly.

"Well,they were selling them in Gilby's record store."Erin said frowning.

"you willingly went in there?"I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"well he wasn't there,I guess he went home for Christmas break and I needed some sort of music to keep me from going insane."Erin admitted smiling. "And then I saw that at the register,my New Year's resolution is to get back to modelling."She nodded.

"Atleast I'm on the front of a magazine for a good reason this time and not being called a groupie or a coke whore this time."I said smirking.

I met up with Duff a couple days before Christmas at the Rainbow bar where I thought he just wanted to get drunk and talk about how much he missed Su like he usually did but this time something was off.

"Anastasia."He said thinking wisely before he spoke,I could tell by his ugly looking concentration face as he was trying to find the courage to say something important.