ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟꜱ

Anastasia's Pov:

"you look hot"He grinned as I looked down as I was wearing Erin's clothes that we were trying on earlier. "Clearly you and Erin aren't the same size"he whispered as he narrowed his eyes down  to my boobs that were almost falling out of Erin's tiny top as he smirked and walked off

"I knew there was something going on between you two"Erin whispered giggling in my ear.

"I don't know what your talking about"I said looking around.

"you liar."She smirked.

"You didn't tell me he was coming,you didn't tell me any of these people were coming"I said glancing over at everyone filing through the front doors.

"Well the strip wont be the same without Guns so it's like a little goodbye party before the tour tomorrow "Erin justified.

"I'm not complaining"I noted as Axl walked over wrapping his arm around Erin.

"Good,I'll get you a drink..by the way keep the top it looks amazing"Erin said pausing as she looked me up and down. "Want anything babe?"Erin said sweetly looking back at Axl as he raised his already half empty beer bottle as he took a swig looking back at me as Erin wandered off.

"I need to talk to you."I said bluntly.

"Then talk Mckagan."Axl said raising his eyebrows like I was lower than him.

"not here"I said rolling my eyes as people bumped into me from either side in the crowd.

"come on then"Axl sighed as if I was a burden and he had something better to do.Axl often made me feel like that,like I was a nuisance to him or sometimes he'd treat me like a little sister or more than that which creeped me out but he was always hot or cold and now he was being extremely cold as I followed him through the party to a little balcony off the side of the apartment as he slid open the door and closed it behind me

"Did you tell Erin about me and Slash?"I said crossing my arms in the coldness that sent shivers up mine from the la breeze.

"no."He said shaking his head as he pulled a cigarette box out his back pocket.

"Then how did she see?"I said as Axl placed the cigarette between his lips as he shrugged unbothered. "Am I that transparent?"I said rhetorically under my breathe

"you're not but he is"Axl responded blowing out the smoke.

"really?"I said as Axl nodded offering me the cigarette as I took it slowly from his hands holding it up to my lips.

"Head over heels."Axl commented as he looked me up and down. "Wonder what Duff would think."

"That's also what I wanted to talk to you about."I said as he looked apprehensive. "You haven't told anyone about rocket queen have you?"I worried.

"no,that track was amazing and without your moaning in the bridge it probably wouldn't of made it on the record"Axl sighed "and you already denied it to the press why does it matter just blame it on Adriana,sounds like her she has no shame and you shouldn't really."Axl mumbled.

"I'd have no shame if the whole world wasn't streaming it and I wasn't f*cking my brothers best friend and his bandmate"I rendered through gritted teeth as the sliding door swung across as Erin head peaked through.

"There you two are I've been looking for you both all over."She sighed passing me a drink. "What you doing out here?"she asked skeptically.

"smoking"Axl said calmly putting his arm around her as her cheeks flushed pink.

"you can smoke in the apartment as long as you don't smoke pot in there the landlord will sniff it out from a mile away"She said eccentrically getting all flustered as something was clearly on her mind as she stopped to think. "Anastasia,Steven is in there looking for you"Erin informed me as I thanked her and wandered off through the crowd looking for Steven and his big puffy hair.

"Ana."A voice shouted as I spun around as I was greeted by Kirk Hammett.

"hey..Kirk right?"I said sipping my drink as he nodded.

"it's good to see you,I heard you were coming on the tour again last time I spoke to Slash you weren't coming"Kirk said

"Yeah me and Duff went through a rough patch but I think we're over it"I said smiling back at him.

"Do you know which your bus your on tomorrow?"Kirk asked.

"Oh I have no idea,I'll probably just ask Duff in the morning"I said looking around "hey you haven't seen Steven have you?"I said biting my lip.

"No not since I got here,but it was good to see you"Kirk said hugging me slightly as he shuffled through the crowd and I set my eyes on Izzy as I stumbled over.

"Ana..hey"Izzy said as he stabilised me from almost falling over.

"Thanks Izzy"I sighed slightly embarrassed as he laughed a little.

"I thought after last night you wouldn't drink again especially since I saw you leaving practically is Slash's arms"Izzy said quietly.

"oh god,please don't tell Duff"I pleaded.

"I won't,I wouldn't its not my place to say and you two despite all the secrecy seem happy but you do realise the whole band is in jeopardy"Izzy said slightly alarmingly.

"I know that's what I'm trying to prevent that's why I cut it off."I said looking up at him full of regret.

"you did?"he said surprised.

"If I'm honest I didn't want to but it had to happen."I admitted.

"I admire you for that Anastasia from a musician point of view"Izzy smiled "But as your friend and one of Slash's friends I don't think it was right"Izzy said catching me off guard. "Stevens in the bathroom."he said as he wandered off.