ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

"yeah I played with Guns this morning."Gilby said with the a smug look on his face as he held his hand that has swollen up from the little bite from Rocky.

"why?How?"I scoffed.

"Well you know I play guitar,Axl saw one of my shows last night and invited me to play with them...you're going on tour right?"Gilby asked.

"yeah.."I hummed.

"I hope to be there one day,I really enjoyed playing earlier,there was a little tension because Slash wasn't happy to see me of course..I'm sure you can imagine but he stayed quiet."Gilby said as I could've smacked him right there and then but he was withholding a secret of mine that I'd rather not get out.

"there's not a chance,you'd ever play with Guns."Erin scoffed.

"you're Axl's girlfriend right?"Gilby asked.

"wife."Erin muttered.

"Ask him."Gilby demanded as Erin just stayed quiet. "Actually I think I remember Axl mentioning you last night,I didn't realise you had a child together he never said anything about a baby..looks just like him."Gilby said looking down at Eden.

"we're leaving..come on Erin."I said pulling her along.

"Gladly."She retorted as she pushed the stroller out the store and onto the street.

"See you soon."Gilby called out as he turned away as the door shut behind me

"I told you we shouldn't have went in there-"I began.

"What kind of risky game are you playing?Are you purposely trying to ruin your own life?"Erin scoffed as I shook my head. "I don't know what that is being all civil with some guy who's obsessed with you but it's gonna drive Slash crazy..and he knows about you two doesn't he?"Erin said.

"I only told him so he'd back off but it's just causing me more hassle,I just really don't want him to tell Duff."I groaned.

"You're letting him blackmail you..either way you lose,Slash will either freak out that you're even civil with him instead of smacking him across the face like you should've in there or like you usually would,I've never known you to listen or obey anyone like that.You weren't acting like yourself. Or then Gibby,whatever his f*cking name is will go and tell Duff and ruin everything they have worked for."Erin began cussing me out.

"I thought you said you didn't want them to prioritise music?"I said.

"I don't want Axl to prioritise music over me and his baby yeah of course but their music and that damn band is what got us here,in the position that we're in now,we wouldn't be shopping by the seafront if it weren't for them."Erin scoffed.

"We need to sort Axl out,inviting Gilby to play with the band it's just wrong,It's like he's trying to purposely drive Izzy away."I insisted.

"It's all because Izzy is doing heroine again,Pam told me yesterday,he's far from clean and so is Steven why do you think their both getting replaced in rehearsals,I doubt Izzy planned to show up there and see someone else playing his parts."Erin scoffed"At least I know where Axl wandered off to last night after he ditched me..he's out of control but there's nothing we can do,Do you not think I've tried?"Erin said

"what are we gonna do?"I sighed.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

I snuck out the house early this morning as I met up with Duff and Susan who were heading to the gym as they invited me along.Su was working on her figure for her next runway and she insisted Duff work out with her.I tagged along but I didn't do much heavy lifting as Duff and I soon walked down the strip to rehearsals finally.

"the f*ck?"Duff muttered as he walked through the rehearsal room A door as I stood behind him unable to see over him but I managed to peer over his shoulder as my whole mood shifted.

"Mikey McKagan."Gilby said with a guitar strapped around his neck as he twisted it around to his side as he hugged Duff who looked uncomfortable.

"mikey?"Axl said behind them.

"Yeah Michael and I go way back."Gilby nodded as Axl just shrugged.

"It's Duff."He muttered at Gilby nodded

"small world..now our other guitarists are here can we rehearse?"Axl said in annoyance as Duff shifted past to plug in his amp as Gilby laid his eyes on me.

"ah..Slash isn't it?"he said smirking as I nodded. "Listen no hard feelings about the other night,I get it,if she was mine I'd be acting the same too."He whispered as I tried not to punch him for the second time I looked over at Steven behind him sitting at his drum set who was clearly eavesdropping and probably planning on telling Anastasia everything and she'd go crazy at me if I started on this guy again knowing it was risky so I just stayed quiet.

"Adler."I said looking to him as he pretended to drop his drumstick as if he was distracted.

"now we're all properly introduced plug in your guitar and-"Axl began.

"I'm not playing."I said cutting him up as he got frustrated.

"Gilby can play f*cking lead guitar then!"Axl yelled.

"the f*ck he can,where's Izzy?"I asked as if obviously triggered something in Axl.

"probably doing drugs!"He yelled again as Duff was taken aback.

"You're replacing Izzy?"Duff scoffed looking at Axl as he walked over to my side.

"well he's not here."Axl said looking around dramatically.

"neither are you half the time,you tried to replace Steven the other day and now Izzy?Whats next your gonna bring more strangers in to play in the band WE founded?"Duff protested.

"I'm not a stranger-"Gilby began.

"Shut up Gilby!"Duff yelled as Gilby bit his tongue. "I've had enough of this sh*t!Find Izzy."Duff said grabbing his bass as he looked at me as I grabbed my guitar too and followed him out the studio.We waited outside a bit cluelessly as Steven came running out.

"Now what?"Adler panted as Duff and I looked at eachother again as we mutually agreed to call Anastasia.