ʜᴇʟʟ

Anastasia's pov:

I finally left Erin and Eden and decided to wait at home for Slash to come back to the apartment as I brought Rocky back with me,I sat on the phone to Mandy stretching the phone cord as far as it could go as she told me all about her and Izzy on the phone while I played with Rocky.I attempted to pry and ask her if Izzy had said anything more about the band out of curiosity but she didn't say anything.We decided to meet up soon as I blew her a kiss down the phone just as the front door swung open as Slash walked in,guitar in hand.He looked pissed.

"are you okay?"I said tilting my head at him.

"no,I f*cking hate this band."He muttered slamming the guitar on the couch next to me.

"What's wrong with it?"I asked naively as I thought about all the things I could actually name wrong with the band as I smirked to myself

"nothing."He shrugged still agitated

"want me to take your mind off it?"I said batting my lashes, looking at him up and down,He was clearly stressed but stood tall and gorgeous and I just wanted him as he sighed catching me off guard.

"cant."He said bluntly as the rejection hit me hard,I suddenly became needy and insecure and sorta pissed off too until the reason of the rejection waltzed through the door behind him,my damn brother,which was a surprise as he carried half a drum set in her arms as Steven followed in with he other half of his kit just dropping it on the floor.

"hey Ana."Duff smirked as I winced hoping he didn't hear anything.

"Duffy."I smiled back pleasantly.

"Ana,we're going out."Steven announced as his eyes lit up as he picked up Rocky who'd jumped up at his feet.

"saids who?"Slash said glaring at him.

"Me!We all need it!This might be our last night of party before the tour."Steven said with a frown.

"we're going on a tour around the world Adler,I'm sure there will be party,we're in a rock band for f*ck sake."Duff scoffed.

"No I mean on the strip!Nobody parties anywhere in the world like they do in La."Steven nodded.

"A night out doesn't sound like a bad idea?"Duff said turning to Slash awaiting his approval.

"are you coming?"Slash said turning to me as I was taken aback.

"only if you one of you wants to explain why you're all acting so weird?"I said.

"save it for later,go get ready we can go to the Starwood my friends playing there tonight,you love live music Ana."Duff cooed trying to sway me over as I bit my tongue and got up as him and Steven cheered.

"come on,Axl may be a d*ck but that doesn't mean we can't have fun."Steven said to Slash getting more distant as I walked away and into Steven's bathroom to not raise Duff's suspicions.

I got ready quickly,sneaking in and out of Slash's room grabbing an outfit and makeup while Slash,Duff and Adler lay on the couch watching the Tv like slugs. I eventually stomped my heels out as Slash turned his head to me and smirked.
I was already making him regret saying no to me.

"you're not wearing that surely?"Duff said ignoring Slash as he was gawking at me.

"I sure am!"I said positively.

"It's the middle of November Ana and we're going to the Starwood."Duff reminded me as if I didn't already know,he took me for some dumb blonde.

"no sh*t,Its fine you can fight all the boys off."I teased as Duff rolled his eyes and Slash furrowed his brows at me.

"okay don't punch me when I say this Duff but you're sisters hot."Steven said catching my off guard as Duff punched him in the arm,only playfully but we all laughed a little except Slash who grew more and more bitter as he looked at me. "okay can we go now?It feels like we've been waiting around forever."Steven groaned.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

I really resented Steven at that moment,and a few moments after that while we walked down the strip behind Ana and Duff who were side by side chatting away about nonsense as Steven and I walked in silence behind them.I watched him stare at her legs,my god she had legs for days that were perfectly showcased in those shorts as well as her ass that slipped out the bottom of the shorts every time she took a stride as I watched Steven's eyes attentively as they wandered.

I couldn't hit him,Ana would never forgive me,And he's my best friend but why was he acting like a total dog around her,he knew she was mine,he even knew she was off limits when Duff was around and there's no way Ana would even think about going for him anyway.I knew he was on drugs,we all did but why was Steven acting like this,was he really into her?Or was he showing off for Duff?Was this all Ana trying to get back at me for denying her earlier?

I was seriously playing out what could've happened if I actually let her distract me earlier when I came home,imagining the scene of Duff walking in,Or imagining if I just locked the front door for once leaving Steven and Duff outside and just me and Ana,none of the outcomes were perfect or ideal but at least if I chose to do either of those things it wouldn't lead me to where I was now walking into the Starwood for a show I didn't want to watch and had no care for with my secret girlfriend who was playing games with me and her psycho brother and my supposed best friend who wouldn't stop staring at her.

The show was slow and boring,Duff overhyped these punk friends of his way too much as he met his friend who just played at the bar as we joined them,Duff introduced us but I was uninterested.

"what are you playing at?"I whispered to Ana as she stood next to me sipping her drink.She just rolled her eyes and jumped into the convo between Duff and the punk.Drinks were flowing,Steven was becoming more unbearable and Ana kept giving me the eyes. "I'm going for a smoke."I announced

"you smoke?you should quit that sh*t,kills you man."The punk said as I just glared at him.

"I'll come."Ana said excitedly slamming her drink on the counter as she hurried behind me following me outside.I leant against the wall lighting up the cigarette as Ana pulled it from between my lips,the flame at the end lit up her face,her eyes looking up at me,her top was tight and inviting,her shorts were tiny and she gave me that look. Anastasia was hell on high heels.

ᴀɴᴀꜱᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ ꨄ︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara