ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ

Slash's Pov:

I sat outside Duffs room,I'd never seen Anastasia act like that.Normally she was crazy but I wasn't complaining,In there with her parents she almost went quiet.I was so shocked at how they treated her,even from the first words I heard her mom say,I could tell I didn't like either of her parents straight away.It was obvious Anastasia and Duff were siblings with there blonde hair and green eyes but there was no resemblance to either of their parents at all,which made me kinda glad.
I just couldn't comprehend the obvious favouritism they had for Duff,Anastasia was amazing and I don't know what made them think like that but it had me outraged.Neither of them ever mentioned their parents at all which I understand now they were horrible people.

"Hey.."Ana said interrupting my thought.

"are you okay?"I asked as she sat on my lap.

"what makes you ask that?"She said raising her eyebrows.

"your parents?"I said as if it was obvious "are they always like that?"I said laughing a little.

"Well you did say who the f*ck are you to them"she laughed "but they've been like that all my life,why do you think I moved away as soon as I could"She shrugged.

"I've never seen you like that,you actually listened to them instead of going crazy like you normally do"I said still surprised

"Don't get used to it rockstar."She smirked.

"I like crazy way more"I said as her cheeks flushed pink.

"Trust me they make me crazy,it's obvious who's there favourite child"she said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know I thought they treated you pretty fair"I said sarcastically.

"I just can't believe he even considered calling them,I knew how they'd act once they found out he drank to much they reacted the same after I overdosed,they didn't even come visit they were so ashamed."She sighed.

"I want you to meet my mom.I think she's a lot better"I grinned.

"I think she's better too and I haven't even met her"Ana smiled.

"Are you and Duff okay now?"I asked as she considered.

"yeah,oh my god he's getting married."she blurted out.

"Sh*t really?"I asked unsure if she was being serious.

"Well if Mandy agrees he wants to marry her in Seattle as soon as he's recovered then he wants to continue the tour"she said as everything sounded ridiculous.

"Is he serious?You sure he didn't suffer head injury as well as his pancreas erupting of whatever"I said as she playfully smacked my arm laughing

"If that's what he wants to do I'll support him so..."She said smirking.

"so..?"I repeated.

"So are you gonna ask me to be your date to the wedding or what?"She said rolling her eyes.

"Maybe if you try not to roll your eyes at everything I say"I teased. "Let me take you out on a proper date before I ask you"I proposed.

"Since when does Saul Hudson take girls out on dates"She said sarcastically.

"Since he fell in love with Anastasia McKagan."I said back in the same surprised tone as she kissed me.

"gross,I thought Duff was dead and I walk over to see this"Steven groaned.

"Adler!"Ana said jumping up off my lap as she leaped into Stevens arms.

"Wait so he's not dead"Adler said hugging her back as Ana shook her head as Steven cheered. "Come on everyone!"He said opening the door as everyone rushed in as Ana grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"Oh only immediate family are allowed in and it's only three visitors maximum per room"the nurse protested attempting to stop us.

"hey..Angela"Steven smirked at her glancing at her name tag. "Surely you can make an exception for us or maybe for me"Steven flirted as the nurse laughed nervously.

Everyone filed into the room,Izzy,Alan,Axl,Erin,
All of Metallica skipped the next show in Seattle just to see Duff as everyone crowded round him including Mandy who frantically kissed Duff all over as soon as she laid her eyes on him.

"Okay everyone I have some bad news."Alan announced after everyone had greeted Duff.
"We missed the show."Alan said sadly as Duff booed. "However we managed to rebook and you're both playing a stadium door in Seattle Washington tomorrow after Duff gets discharged"Alan announced as everyone cheered.

"And I'm not in jail motherf*ckers!"Axl cheered as he grabbed Erin kissing her passionately as we continued cheering.

"The contract and all charges against Steven have been revoked for obvious reasons"Izzy said hugging Steven as his eyes lit up.

"And..Mandy Brixx...will you marry me in Seattle?"Duff asked as everyone's eyes were on Mandy.

"Yes Duff McKagan I'll marry you any day."She said kissing him softly as everyone cheered again.

"Where are the drinks?"Steven shouted as everyone paused and glared at him. "I'm joking.."Steven said awkwardly as we continued celebrating.