ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟʟɪᴄᴀ

Anastasia's Pov:

As they finished there sat I watched the curly haired one run up to Slash as I noticed the slight resemblance between the two.

"Anastasia."Slash slurred calling me over. "This is Kirk Hammett"he said nodding

"you're Duffs sister."Kirk said tilting his head. "I see the resemblance.

"you look like his sister"I shrugged nodding towards Slash as Kirk laughed.

"She's funny,I see why you all like her so much"Kirk said grinning as I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone likes me,What can I say?"I shrugged sarcastically.

"Rolling Stone Magazine don't"A voice called out behind me as I turned to face the drummer.

"Anastasia,This is Lara Ulrich."Kirk said as I exchanged glances with him.

"I f*cking hate Rolling Stone.Do I seriously look like a groupie?"I said as I watched Slash,Kirk and Lars' eyes wander around my exposing outfit as I rolled my eyes. "As if I would ever f*ck one of these arrogant rockstars"I said as Slash looked at me raising his eyebrows underneath his curls making me nervous.

"I'm offended,but they don't get more arrogant than James."Lars said as the lumberjack looking one joined us.

"Hetfield."Slash said as him and James exchanged a hug.

"Who's this?Rolling stone girl..?"He said pausing as I rolled my eyes. "They were right she does have an attitude"he teased

"how the f*ck has everyone read this magazine."I sighed.

"I haven't read it,I saw you on the front cover and felt sick"Duff teased as I playfully smacked his arm.

"because it's paradise city Ana,and everyone wants to know about the girl in the best band in La"Axl said wrapping his arm around me which I could tell was frustrating Slash.

"second best"James challenged as Axl scoffed.

"Well we have our Rocket Queen."Axl grinned nudging me as the embarrassment as Duff looked at me confused.

"I need a drink"I sighed changing the subject as made a b-line for Adler who was talking to Izzy as I dragged him over to the bar with me.

Slash's Pov:

"what the f*ck are you on about Rocket Queen?"Duff questioned nudging Axl as his cheeks flushed red.

"Ask Slash."Axl said before darting off as Duff looked at me.

"he's on coke.f*ck knows what he's on about"I lied as Duff nodded still slightly confused.

"What's the deal with this Anastasia chick though,she single or what?"Lars asked pushing for answers as if it mattered to him

"that's my sister,and she's staying single for as long as I can help it,she's off limits to you,all of you so don't get any ideas"Duff warned him as lars held his hands up in defence before glancing back at Kirk and I as he smirked.

We joined the rest of the band and Anastasia at the bar where her and Adler were holding the pool cues mid game.

"mind if we join you?"Kirk asked as Ana smiled.

"Right after I kick Stevens a*s at pool"She said smirking as Steven scoffed.

"yuh we'll see about that miss McKagan"He mocked as she bent over the table in-front of me catching my off guard.

"sh*t."Kirk muttered looking at me smirking.

"I hope that's a pool cue Slash"Ana giggled looking back at me as she shot her ball knocking a striped one potting it as she shuffled around to the corner potting another. "deja vu?"She whispered giggling again locking eyes with me as the straightened herself out still giggling.

"How much have you two drank?"Kirk sighed laughing at there bubbly states.

"not enough to lose"Ana smirked.

"Ana drank double my shots"Steven admitted as he reached over the table potting the black ball as she laughed.

"Oh my god,you're sh*t!"Ana teased jumping onto the table as she sat on there cackling as Steven scratched his neck.

"why don't we double up."Adler suggested as Anastasia grabbed my collar pulling me between her legs.

"I want Slash."She said intimately batting her lashes.

"I'll take Adler then"Kirk muttered walking over to him as they exchanged a slight hug whispering there technique.

"I wanna win."Anastasia slurred.

"What do I get if I win?"I whispered back as she looked around before pulling her mouth to my ear.

"me.all night long"she said slowly as her lips pressed against my ear,her voice ringing through me.

"Are you trying to seduce me Anastasia."I said in a sly tone as a smirk grew across her face.

"I would never..Saul Hudson."She said catching me off guard as she hopped of the side of the table out bodies colliding. "Just try to control yourself a bit more"She teased.

"you need to control your flirt Anastasia,people are starting to stare"I said as her eyes glanced.

"Let them watch."She shrugged flicking her blonde hair as she spun on her heels.

"For a second I thought you were gonna f*ck right there and then"Kirk said smuggly

"It wouldn't be the first time"Adler shrugged surprising Kirk as he shook his head in disbelief as Ana took her turn.

"I don't know what your talking about Adler"She smiled innocently as she stood up rolling her eyes.We played the rest of the game until we were both drawn trying to pot the last ball.

"you got this baby"I whispered in her ear as her eyes squinted as she hit the ball as it went into the hole as we both cheered.Ana jumped up wrapping her legs around me as my hands gripped her thighs on my torso as she laughed.

"Am I interrupting something."Duff said skeptically glaring at me holding Ana as I slowly dropped her back down to her feet as the mood slowly died.

"we just won"I said coughing to clear my throat.

"I'm not surprised Anas pretty good at pool."Duff muttered through gritted teeth.

"Yeah well it's Steven he never could get his balls in the right hole."Ana said chuckling under her breathe as the silence made her look back at Duff.

"I was gonna head home now,you coming?"Duff offered it as a question but he was really demanding.

"No I'm good here"Ana said not backing down to him as he got frustrated with her.

"Ana."He said in a low tone.

"Duff"She snapped back.

"I don't want you walking home alone"He sighed.

"I can walk her home."I offered as Duff looked pissed.

"I'd be surprised if you could even walk yourself home"Duff spat rolling his eyes.

"what the f*ck is your problem!"Ana shouted grabbing the attention of many people around the club.