ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

The last two shows were a blur.It all happened so fast.The audience knew the lyrics,they sang them back as they wrapped up the tour joined with Metallica at the very end.I sat next to Slash and Adler on the bus home,it was a long drive until we eventually stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"why are we at an airport?"Steven said waking up from his head buried in my lap.

"cause I just got paid f*ckers,we're flying back to La!"Axl said standing up as we all cheered. Axl had a much larger sum of money compared to everyone else,sure they all got quite a lot but considering Axl was the lead singer and wrote most of the songs Alan decided to increase his share,With Slash getting the second highest,Duff and Izzy the same and Steven the lowest percent but he was happy with whatever as long as he could buy cocaine and pay his mom back for the bail. "I'll get you a private jet someday baby."He said looking down at Erin.

"WERE GETTING MARRIED!"Erin shouted.We got onto the plane which was refreshing to actually be able to sit comfortably with Slash at my side.Champagne was flowing through us because that's all the airline served much to Duffs disappointment. Erin sat in front of me and turned around for most of the flight as we began planning her wedding.

"Omg Axl we need a house!And a nursery!WHY ARENT WE PREPARED WE ARE HAVING A BABY IN LESS THAN A MONTH!"Erin panicked.

"psst Ana."Duff whispered as I looked at him from across the aisle. "Do you need help moving back into our apartment?"He said as I looked at him confused.

"I told you I'm staying with Steven."I said as Duff just shook his head.

"you were serious?"Duff said laughing.

"yes."I said adamantly.

"If you're so sure."Duff shrugged,he was obviously unhappy about it but I didn't care it's my life.It was a a short flight back to La as we landed late at night.I couldn't wait to fall asleep.Alan said our stuff would arrive from the bus the next morning so we didn't have to worry as I fled with Steven through the airport as quick as I could out the front to a taxi.Slash hopped in behind us as I waved by to Erin and Axl who were getting picked up by Meegan.I saw her eyes light up when she saw Slash but a frown grew across her face as I watched her behind the wheel as Slash sat next to me.Slash directed the driver to our apartment as we started to drive away Slash looked around before cupping me face and pulling me in to kiss him.

"god can you not save it until we're home."Steven sighed as he turned around from the passenger seat.We didn't break the kiss at all until we made it back to the dirty apartment I'd missed.

"Adler did you put drugs in the fridge again,this place stinks."Slash scolded him as Adler ran over to the fridge excitedly.

"my stash!"He said with tears in his eyes.We were all happy.Slash dragged me to bed with him.The tour was over.I was now officially living with my two best friends (and fiancé?) who were in a rock band.Life doesn't get much better than this.

"I have to be at the studio at 9."Slash groaned.

"your not sleeping in with me?"I asked.

"Once I finish this album,we can sleep in as much as we want."He said.

"and one day,we can get married-"I began.

"and have our baby,yes."He promised as my heart melted.

"what if you never stop touring?"I asked.

"I've only toured once around the states,I played twenty shows in about ten different countries and I'm already burnt out.Imagine how the world tour will kick off,I'll always need a break."Slash said.

"that's if the album is a hit."I said.

"well not many bands release two albums at the same time on the same day,that's our plan.Trust me I have some great songs I have to present to Axl tomorrow I just hope they make the album."Slash sighed.

"well why does Axl get to choose what and who's songs go on the album.You know he's just going to choose all of his songs and take all the credit,and a higher percentage,if you ask me I think it should be equal."I added.

"You know what he's like,I love Axl,he's my best friend but his level of songwriting is much higher than anyones."Slash reminded me.

"Izzy is amazing at songwriting,he told me himself he co wrote half of appetite but he didn't gain any credit for songwriting.You know Steven told me he wants to write a song."I nodded.

"Adler?Are you serious?"Slash laughed. "Listen Steven hasn't had a day in his life from the age of fourteen where he could actually focus for long periods of time,he cannot sit there and write a song."Slash said shaking his head as I wanted to speak but he quickly spoke up again. "And if he did manage to put a few words together,it'd never make it on either of our albums."

"and why not?"I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because it's Steven."Slash outright said as I just rolled my eyes at his response.

"Steven is as much as a band member as any of you."I said folding my arms.

"Ana,we all love Steven...sometimes but he's the perfect drummer for our band,he does easy drum patterns,mediocre playing,and sings horrible back up from time to time.Its Steven for gods sake sometimes he falls off his drum set stool on stage!Axl wants a clean band and Adler sure as hell isn't clean."Slash whispered being brutally honest.

"I think Steven's perfect."I said defending my friend as I ignored everything Slash had to say as I folded my arms and turned my nose up at him.
"I'll make sure Adler gets a song on that record."I said adamantly.