ᴍʀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ

Slash's pov:

The last night of Mexico was long,we were opening for Aerosmith again as all through sound check a couple hours prior I was just thinking.
How the fuck am I gonna get sober?

During my week in Mexico,with nothing better to do I started venturing out with Izzy meeting various drug dealers that ran the Mexico City,that showed us heroine..but it was different than home,It was so much longer lasting and felt so much better,more numbing.I brought a sh*t ton of it and snuck it all back into the hotel,not in my guitar which I still had yet to discover who did that,I of course had my suspicions obviously not being Axl,who had become a real pain in my a*s this whole tour and it was beginning unmanageable.

Anastasia still hasn't spoken to me last night,I banged on her hotel room door until Niven caught me and made Earle escort me to my room where I then raided the mini bar and got blackout drunk so much so I decided to call Anas room.
no response.she was harsh and actually being serious.I just thought this was all her way of driving me crazy and make me want her more,with her mini skirts and tight tops.I assumed she was teasing me but every time
I spoke to her or tried to she just blanked me making me feel undervalued and it pissed me off.

Fair enough.I probably shouldn't have made the comment on the plane about her.I regretted it after but I even apologised and she was still being all distant and I hated it especially when she looked like that.She stood backstage with a dress I hated,not because it was ugly but because it was ruining her perfect figure that I craved to see.I missed her body and I just missed her.Nobody makes me laugh like her,nobody even compares.
I spent a lot of time thinking about her the whole week and how much she impacted me,my whole mood literally depended on how she and I were.

"you ready Slasher you don't seem yourself?"Niven commented with Earl at his side.

"when we get back..can you check me into rehab?"I whispered trying to avoid anyone's ears but Axl's head slowly steered his way in my direction.

"of course,you can play right?"Niven asked concerned.

"yeah..I'm not sure about Steven though."I chuckled nervously clicking my teeth as we glanced at Steven who was passed out against the wall sitting on his drum stool.

"five minutes."Earl said to Niven checking his watch.

"Get him up!Im need to go find Izzy,he's probably strung out in the bathroom,where's Duff?"Niven asked looking around.

"dressing room?"I shrugged as he traced off Earl following shortly behind wishing me good luck as he walked away.My guitar tech handed me my guitar,well Joe's guitar as it had just been tuned. It was immaculate sounding at sound check despite my loss of motivation to play,I missed my muse.This guitar was the only reason I actually wanted to play and the syringe full of heroine I did a couple minutes before gave me adrenaline as I did a warm up,Steven waltzed over shortly with his drumsticks tucked into his belt as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.Duff and Izzy came and stood in the curtain with me as we watched the crowd grow louder and louder,It was probably the biggest stadium we had ever played and the smallest stage.

"hey I got this new heroine from this guy called Pablo and-"Izzy began nudging me as Axl snapped his head towards us

"Enjoy the show."Axl interrupted walking over to me.

"uh..you too?"I said unsure of how to respond.

"It's our last one."He said bluntly looking around at us.

"what?"I said taken aback.

"There is too many of us dancing with Mr Brownstone."Axl cursed as Steven laughed angering him even more.