ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Anastasia's pov:

The drive to Colorado was long,and quiet since it mostly consisted of me falling asleep on Slash's shoulder anticipating when I could finally see Erin when we arrive late at night.

"Anastasia!"Erin shouted as I hopped off the bus outside the hotel hugging her again.Id grown so fond or Erin I couldn't bare to not have her around as much as id want too but with her baby on the way and obviously Slash and Axl always kept us apart.I knew she'd always be there for me,she was my best friend. "happy birthday."she smiled as I looked around.The time was 12:01 so it basically was my birthday.

"Thankyou."I smiled as she ushered Axl over with a huge gift box with a pink bow on top.She thanked Axl for carrying the big box by kissing his cheek.

"happy birthday kid."Axl teased knowing he was barely older than me.I was basically 23 now.

"open it!"Erin hurried me dropping the box into my hands as I opened it up,pulling out a tight fitting lingerie set with black and red lace trim,it was gorgeous as I shoved the tissue paper out the way and saw many..many more sets.

"are you trying to make Slash go crazy?"I giggled.

"you already drive him crazy. I wish I could wear them but I'm having a baby and red is way more your colour anyway."Erin said grinning. I quickly looked around to check if anyone was looking as I shoved the lingerie back into the box placing it at my side hugging Erin again as I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around to Steven.

"Ana.You're birthday present."Steven said holding up a little wrapped up present. "my mom helped me wrap it."He whispered as I giggled as I opened it up,It was a dainty little necklace that spelt my name...it was spelt wrong,missing an A but it was the thought that counted as I hugged him. "you missed the best part!!"He groaned as I picked up the necklace handing it to Erin as she wrapped it around me tying it at the back as I dug through the box,pulling out a bag of coke.

"Steven!"I said aloud quickly shoving it back into the box before anyone saw.

"Now we can have a real party after the show."He nodded laughing.

"Steven!Im clean."I muttered resisting the urge as Slash walked over.

"I have my room key,Duffs already gone let's sneak upstairs."Slash said pulling me away as I grabbed the boxes.

"ahem."Erin coughed as Slash looked at her confused,he didn't question the gift boxes or anything,I wondered if he even remembered it was my birthday.We walked up to his hotel room cautious of everyone as I placed the boxes next to the bed as I hopped in with him,Slash was already asleep by the time I'd gotten ready for bed as I just sighed and fell asleep with my back to him as he pulled me close warming up my body.I couldn't stay mad at him,it'd just be humbling myself if I reminded him as I slowly fell asleep.

It was officially the morning of my birthday as I got up to running water as Slash walks out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"morning."He smirked,it wasn't 'happy birthday!' or 'Anastasia you're 23 today' but I'd get over it,well I wouldn't but I decided to stay nonchalant.

"morning."I smiled trying to hide my annoyance.

"Niven dropped off a box this morning for you,I think it's an outfit for the show tonight."Slash said obliviously nodding towards the flat packed black box that sat on the end of the bed as I picked it up dragging it onto my lap,as I opened it up. Red flares and a black lace top. The note on top read: 'i hope you can forgive me,happiest of birthday to the muse of Guns N' Roses! ~Alan

I smiled to myself,as Alan could consider himself partially forgiven.Slash came and sat behind me admiring the outfit still acting clueless as a bang at the door immediately brought me back to reality as I heard a familiar voice shout out as the door was about to be broken down.

"slash!Get the f*ck up we have to go to sound check!"Duff grunted as Slash turned to me as my eyes widened.

"hide."He whispered.

"WHERE?"I said back a little to loud as Slash shoved my under the duvet.

"what?"he grumbled with the worst acting skills if ever witnessed as I heard the dear fling open as I didn't dare to move until I noticed his towel had fallen.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

"you're still in bed?"Duff scolded me walking in.I hoped and hoped that Anastasia would stop flinching whenever any sudden movement happens as she lay flat down in the bed under the duvet making everything look oddly suspicious.

"my bad."I shrugged.

"well we're going to the airport to pick up Mandy,then we have soundcheck Niven said be ready in 10 and get on the bus at around 11."Duff rambled on as I wasn't really listening as I could feel Anastasia under the covers pushing me to my limits,rubbing her hands all over my d*ck and torso under the sheets.All I could think about was getting caught. "you got that?"Duff said walking back towards the door.

"huh?"I said confused as I was a little distracted.

"be ready in 10."Duff scoffed as he went to sleeve as I let out a sigh of relief as he poked his head back through the door. "you haven't seen Anastasia today have you?"He asked kinda awkwardly as I just shook my head. "She's probably throwing a fit the attention isn't all on her tonight since there's a show,but I guess we can party afterward."Duff shrugged as he finally left slamming the door as the heat of my body escaped as Ana flipped her hair up,poking her head from under the covers.

"you drive me crazy."I uttered as she giggled