ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ

Anastasia's pov:2 weeks later.

Today was the big day,Erin and Axls wedding,
everything had to be perfect or Erin would probably rain hell on everyone there.The whole time between helping out at the recording studio,perfecting the album and using all of Axl's money on the wedding planning went so fast,now it was finally here,Erin and Axl were having a baby in a couple days and Use Your Illusion I+II were being released the next day.

"god I don't look fat do I?"Erin panicked in the dressing room.

"you look beautiful,nobody would even be able to tell your pregnant."Pam said as I adjusted the veil onto Erin's head.

"good because I kinda haven't told my parents yet."Erin said calmly as she exhaled.

"you haven't?"I said raising my eyebrows in surprise as Pam gasped.

"Erin.You're dads here"Steven groaned walking into the room.

"Steven!Knock,I could've been naked."Erin scolded him.

"Well we're already late hurry up."Steven grumbled.

"Steven why aren't you ready?"Erin said looking at his unbuttoned shirt,no tie,no jacket and his messy hair.

"I can't tie a tie."He shrugged as Erin scoffed.

"I've got it,I'll go make sure everyone is in place and then I'll be back to walk behind you and your dad okay?"I said as Pam rushed to my side to finish helping Erin.

"you're my saviour Anastasia."Erin said making my blush as I dragged Steven away. "Oh and tell your boyfriend if he has lost the rings I'm going to kill him."she called out as I stepped outside the dressing room into the hallway to talk to Steven.

"god you're a mess."I said ruffling around Steven's hair as he passed me the tie as I pulled it around his collar.

"It's not my fault,I had major withdrawals last night and had to go meet some sketchy dealer in a back alley."Steven groaned as I began tying his tie for him

"so you're not trying to be clean like Axl said?"I asked as Steven shook his head.I heard footsteps behind me as I finished up the tie and turned around to see Slash.He always looked good but he looked even better in a tux.Well as close to a tux as he'd agree to wear,he still had leather pants and cowboy boots on,and that top hat Erin hated on,it was his prized possession.

"you look amazing..."He cooed walking over trying to soothe me over but I knew he wanted something

"why aren't you in your place?"I snapped tilting my head at him as he kinda blushed and reached back into his pocket pulling out the tie he was supposed to be wearing.

"can you do this?"He asked as I pulled him forward by his collar.

"why can neither of you tie a tie?"I sighed.

"we're rockstars,it's the way of life babe"Steven said as Slash rolled his eyes at him,I finished up his tie as I pushed his hair out his face.

"God what'd you do yesterday?I was only gone for one night?"I said looking at his eyes,he had dark circles.

"I have a hangover,we had a party for Axl,I barely slept,I just wanna get this over with..I hate while weddings."Slash groaned as he fluffed her hair back up.

"Did you trash the apartment again?I only just cleaned it!"I said with annoyance as Slash and Steven just exchanged awkward glances as I sighed. "Go get in your places,Where's Mr Everly he needs to walk Erin down the aisle"I said looking around as I shooed them off as Slash kissed my lips walking away. "Slash!Make sure you have the rings!"I called out as I spun around jumping back into the dressing room.Everyone was ready finally,The church bells chimed and the piano played as Erin started walking down the isle with her dad at her side and Pam and I behind her holding her train.

Axl looked mesmerised,I looked around at either side of the church rows and almost audibly laughed at how different they were,Erin's family were classic and kinda conservative on the left side but on the right Axl had junkies and rockstars and his own family,of course none of them were his biological family but Guns was his family,I figured that was why he took this all so seriously.

"Dearly beloved,we are gathered here to celebrate the commemoration and engagement of W.Axl Rose and Erin Everly."The pastor announced as I stood at Erin's side not breaking eye contact with Slash who was stood behind Axl with Duff towering over him behind.The ceremony was short and snappy,it had just turned November so the weather was probably going to rain if we didn't finish the ceremony and head to the outdoor reception.

"And do you Erin Everly take Axl as your lawfully wedded husband?"He asked.

"I do."Erin smiled

"Do you take Erin Everly to be your lawfully wedded wife.."The pastor asked as Axl was about to speak up before he continued "in sickness and in health?For richer and for poorer?"He said.

"F*ck yeah I do."Axl said getting irritable as he bit his tongue and the crowd giggled.

"the rings please..from the best man."The pastor asked leaning to Slash who looked around confused as he felt his pockets,no rings.I watched pure panic wash over Erin's face and anger almost devoured Axl,he looked furious until Duff tapped Slash's shoulder as stuck his hand out with the rings wrapped around his finger.