ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ

Anastasia's Pov:

I grabbed my dress from Slash's apartment and rushed over to Duffs place as I brushed past Slash and his brother leaving without saying anything which I imagine probably annoyed Slash but I had to get ready for tonight.

Revenge comes in many ways but I think looking hot and not allowing your boyfriend to come anywhere near you is the best type of revenge in my opinion.

I was starting to do my makeup when the phone from Duffs room was buzzing none stop as I eventually picked it up.

"what.?"I said in annoyance.

"Ana?Its Duff."

"yeah I can hear what do you want I thought you were in Milan."

"I am,I just wanted to check your okay for tonight,Tell Alan he can take some money out my pay check to buy you a dress"He said through the crunchy line as I could barely make sense of what he was saying.

"It's fine I have a dress"I assured him twisting the phone chord around my finger.

"What?"He shouted down the phone almost deafening me.

"ITS FINE!"I shouted back.

"okay,I'll call you another time or just when I'm back this goddamn phone is costing me a fortune."Duff grumbled.

"have fun in Milan."I said as the end of the line noise chimed as he was gone as I tossed the phone back on the wall skipping back to my room getting ready.

"Ana!"Steven groaned walking into my room hours later scaring me.

"Steven!How the f*ck did you get in here?"I said shocked holding down on my chest feeling my beating heart.

"you left the door open."He shrugged not a care in the world as he spilled the cheap beer from the case he was holding in his other hand down by his side.

"you look so cute."I teased looking him up and down.He was dressed in a dark blue suit with a creased white unbuttoned shirt as I got up from the floor in my half opened dress as I spun around. "zip me up please"I smiled innocently as his fingers gripped the zipper at the bottom dragging it up as my long red dress tightened around my waist.

"you look amazing.I look stupid"Steven groaned.

"Don't worry ill wingwoman you tonight."I winked as Stevens frown grew into a smirk.

"Oh yeah hurry up cabs outside,Slash left already so Alan said I was picking you up?But he sent us a pretty cool cab,there's ice and everything!"Steven said cluelessly.

"sure."I smiled as I finished getting ready as quick as I could as we got into this fancy cab as Steven handed me more cheap beer as we became more and more tipsy in the car.
"Why do you even have beer?"I shouted over the blasting music in the cab as we came to a stop.

"It's fancy sh*t here there's no good drinks so I'm bringing my own..and"Steven paused rummaging through his pocket as he eventually pulled out a little plastic bag full of white stuff,cocaine. "Tadaaa"Steven cheered eccentrically as he glanced out the window "f*ck we're here!"he panicked quickly shoving it back in his pocket.

"Steven I thought you quit?"I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"I thought you did too but you never quit you just say you do."Steven nodded as the driver opened the door as I could already hear screaming as Steven climbed out as he stuck his head back in reaching his hand out to mine as he helped me out as we stood side by side as cheers erupted.

"Steven!!Adler!!"The crowd called as I tried to pull him quickly down the red carpet,all this was new to me,it was like last time but bigger and better,I noticed so many celebrities all around as I looked straight up the red carpet and seen Slash as we locked eyes.He gave me a soft smile as the people around him moved as I saw his brother and another girl with them,she was older and shorter but I could barely get Steven to move as he paused speaking to fans that gathered at the side barriers.

"Will you sign my tits?"some random girl called out opening her top as she passed him a pen as his eyes lit up and I pulled him away.

"Adler!"I groaned shooing him along as he flicked the pen back to her

"She wanted me to sign her tits Ana!Okay no coke I get it but when did you become so boring?"He sighed.

"I'm not boring."I insisted.

"Well right now I'm at a huge party and your ruining it."Steven scoffed.

"Steven we're here to present an award and represent Guns not do drugs and get drunk."I reminded him.

"yeah whatever,I'm going to the bar."Steven said pulling away from me as I just brushed it off and smiled as Slash appeared behind me.

"Anastasia."He smiled in that familiar tone.

"Slash."I said back narrowing my eyes at him.

"can you pretend to not be mad at me right now and come meet my mom?We can talk after I swear."Slash insisted dragging me over.

"Slash-I really don't know-"I said unsure but before I could utter the word properly I was standing in-front of his mom and brother.

"It's so nice to meet you Anastasia,Im Ola Hudson."The older woman smiled sweetly.

"hi,Uhm it's nice to meet you too."I said back awkwardly as she shook my hand catching me off guard.

"I've heard so much about you.You are really not how I imagined at all especially why I've read about you."She said slyly.

"you've read about me?"I said surprised.

"yes I've read about you and Mr Hammett."She said bluntly.

"Mom like I said it's not like that."Slash insisted.

"Im sure it is but a picture saids a thousand words and I won't allow you to humiliate my son just so you can protect your relationship with you're brother it's all wrong!"she advised.

"okay,Im gonna go find Steven enjoy the show."I smiled biting my tongue as I spun around on my heels and walked away.