ʟɪᴀʀ

Anastasia's Pov:

We hurried Steven hurdling through traffic down the La strip as he drove past the usual diner and did a sharp turn to Geffen records.

"what about breakfast?"Erin asked upset as I hopped out the passenger seat.

"two secs,they're rehearsing!"I said to Erin as Steven and I ran into the studio.Slash stood there fiddling around with his guitar with Izzy as Axl said in the corner holding his head.

"Anastasia."Slash said looking up as he smirked.

"Ana!"Axl said getting up and rushing over to me as he grasped my shoulder tightly holding me.
"Is Erin okay?"he asked me desperately.

"She's fine..I Just-"I began before he cut me off.

"I need to see her,God I'm sorry."He mumbled

"apologise to her not me."I said bluntly. "Duff here?"I asked looking around as nobody responded.

"I can't believe you're having a baby."Steven said unable to comprehend it.

"oh that's what happened.She told you?"Izzy nodded.

"you knew?"Axl said glaring back to Izzy as he closed his mouth. "You all f*cking knew before me?"He said angrily as everybody stayed silent as he scoffed storming out.

"So much for rehearsing."Izzy tutted.

"Ana?"Duff called out I turned round happy to see him but I could tell by his face he wasn't happy to see me. "Got something you wanna tell me? Or maybe you forgot to mention something."

"Welcome back?"I said confused.

"don't act f*cking dumb Ana."He scowled. "I was you when I was in the airport... on the front of Rolling Stone Magazine kissing him!"He said angrily glaring at Slash.

"Don't overreact it was was just a kiss."I said trying to act tough but I was shaking until I realised it was Duff,the only scary thing about him was his height.I wasn't scared of a man especially a man who I was related to.

"are you sure?"Duff interrogated edging closer to me as we were inches apart as he leaned down glaring at me.

"positive."I said confidently staring right back into his eyes.

"liar."He whispered.

"shut the f*ck up!"I shouted back at him.

"did you have sex with him?"Duff whispered barely able to say it.

"no.It was just a kiss,we were both drunk and I was annoyed at you for telling everyone I was dating Kirk so I stopped the rumours."I said proudly.

"By creating a new rumour that you're dating Slash?"Duff said unimpressed.

"no?"I said back confused.

"well that's what it seems like."Duff said.

"Duff,its just a kiss."Slash said stepping forward.

"And that's my f*cking sister,that's off limits to all of you."Duff snapped. "If you're not dating him then what are you?"Duff asked keeping calm.

"we're friends Duff."I assured him.

"are you sure?you can tell me if you're not."He said trying to intimidate me but I stood my ground.

"positive."I repeated as the word rolled out my tongue.

"so you don't love him then?"Duff said.

"what?"I asked back surprised.

"you don't love Slash..?"He said pushing for answers,I wasn't going to get out of this.It was either I let it all out now and risk my future and everyone else's or I don't.

"no."I said bluntly.

"what was that I didn't hear you?Duff said motioning me to say it louder just so Slash could hear it crystal clear.

"NO!"I shouted back.

"no what?"he laughed getting a kick out of this.

"no I don't love slash."I sniffled as I turned to look at Slash who stood beside me but he looked down.

"Bad luck Slash."Duff continued as I looked at Slash,he was fuming,I knew exactly what he wanted to say,and whatever it was it would immediately humbled Duff but if just denied everything and missed my chance.I was sick of being selfish and choosing the option that hurt everyone,I tried to do the right thing.Well what I thought was right anyways. "I'm gonna go,come on Anastasia."Duff said attempting to pull me away but I refused,shaking my head as I tear rolled down my cheek but Duff was persistent trying to force me to leave and go back to the apartment with him.

"She's doesn't wanna go!"Slash shouted back defending me as Duff was surprised.

"Well she doesn't wanna go with you either."Duff retorted being petty.

"f*ck you."Slash muttered as Duff raised his hand  with his palm right fisted punching Slash as I gasped horrified.It was a solid punch but Slash didn't flinch and just took it not moving an inch.

"Stay the f*ck away from my sister."Duff spat as he pulled the bottle of vodka from his back pocket taking a huge swig,explaining why he was so cruel and why he was being so irrational as he spun around marching out slamming the doors behind him.

"slash."I said turning to him as I grabbed his face,his cheek was turning raw pink from the punch as I swallowed my words trying to to cry.

"it's okay,you did what you needed to do."Slash shrugged pretending not to care but it was obviously bothering him.

"safe to say rehearsals over?"Izzy sighed.

"come to breakfast with us."Adler blurted out smiling. "Anastasia's paying!"He said excitedly.

"sure,hey Slash after I've got this wicked new dealer in Hollywood."Izzy said nudging Slash as I went to look at him but he avoided my eye contact.We walked out of the studio expecting to see Erin crying again but she wasn't,she had her tongue down Axls throat in the back of Stevens car.

"God not in my car,my mom wants it back at the weekend."Steven groaned as he stopped. "Is it strange I'm sorta into it?"Steven gawked.

"you're into everything you horny f*cker"Slash scolded him.

"This whole day is strange."I added.