ᴅɪɴᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

Anastasia's Pov:

"I forgot to tell you Ana."Steven gasped out of breathe as we all watched him finish the whole bag of coke before functioning properly again.
"I saw Duff,He was a mess,he was at the liquor store with these chicks he was pretty f*cked up."Steven said leaning back in Slash's bed as Slash pushed him off.

"yeah Erin and I went over to the apartment earlier,he was drunk basically cheating on Mandy."I sighed.

"he's crazy.He threw a bottle at Anastasia!"Erin added as I nudged her as I tried to avoid telling them that as I looked at Slash who wasn't paying attention until Erin mentioned it.

"he what?"Slash said

"I shouted at him so he threw a damn bottle at me but I handled it,I got all my things and kinda left,now I don't know what to do after the tour,where the f*ck am I gonna live?"I admitted.

"don't you already live here?"Steven asked confused high off his mind.

"I think that'd just make him more annoyed."I shrugged,I didn't understand why I cared,I hated Duff right now,what he thought was irrelevant I was my own person I could do what I want,except actually be with my boyfriend publicly which could result in ruining the band which was the last thing I wanted to do but Duff was so controlled and if there was one thing I hated.It was behind controlled.

"you're living here."Slash said getting up.

"where are you going?"I called out as the front door just slammed. "should I follow him?"I turned to Erin as she shrugged as we dashed to the window overlooking the car park where we watched Slash climb into Stevens moms car and skid out the car park down the highway.

"f*ck my mom wants that car back tomorrow."Steven said appearing behind us.

"you seriously still use your moms car?"Erin judged him as Steven held his hands up in defence.

"We haven't played a single gig and like a month,you think I'm making much money?"Steven said as Erin couldn't argue with it.

"where the f*ck is Slash going?"I asked myself

"I'm exhausted"Erin yawned

"can we just crash here"I suggested asking Steven.

"well you basically live her now according to Slash so sure,Erin can stay on the couch."Steven shrugged

"Ewh no that couch is disgusting,I don't even like sitting on it let alone sleeping on it!"Erin refused as a loud crash and a shatter caught our attention coming from Stevens room. "Don't tell me you have rats too."Erin joked.

"no..?"Steven said shaking his head.

"If you don't have rats,we just watched Slash drive away and Steven you're right here,who the f*ck is in your room?"I said as Stevens face dropped as we all panicked as Steven ran into Slash's room running out with his guitar.
"STEVEN!Not the goddamn guitar Slash will kill you and then me!"I scolded him.

"He can't kill us if whoever is in there kills us
first."Steven said holding the guitar against his chest tightly.

"He has a point,Steven you go first."Erin said pushing him forward.

"why me?"Steven groaned.

"You're the Man!Im pregnant and Anastasia's much shorter than you."Erin said clicking her tongue as if it was obvious.

"I have nicer hair than you Erin,I'm a better woman."Steven said as Erin just rolled her eyes.

"Steven just open the door and check it out."I whispered tapping him as we crept forward behind him as the hallway to Stevens room seemed elongated as Steven aimed the guitar forward raising it as we approached the door as it swung open and we all screamed including Steven who had the most high pitched as he swung the guitar dropping it as I peered over Stevens shoulder.

"Diner girl?"Steven said tilting his head blocking my view as I pushed past him.

"This is awkward."Pamela blushed

"Pam,What are you doing here?"I asked.

"uh.."She said unable to explain it as she just took a strip back opening the door wider as we saw a sleeping Izzy passed out on Stevens bed.

"YOU F*CKED A GIRL IN MY BED STRADLIN!"steven cursed running in diving on Izzy.

"you only just woke up?"Erin laughed as I checked the time it was 5pm and the sun was slowly setting.

"Adler f*ck off."Izzy groaned as I looked back at Pam as her eyes went wide.

"uh,I was kinda doing my walk of shame but hey Izzy,wanna go out later,after my shift?"Pam smiled as Izzy looked up and nodded shyly.

"I better go I'm late for my shift.I'll call you Izzy."Pam called out. "nice to see you again sorry for scaring you girls."She blushed again.

"We should hangout sometime after your little date with Izzy."Erin suggested.

"For sure,I'll be properly dressed and not trying to sneak out of your house next time."Pam said clutching her jacket around her body.

"I've been there."I agreed with her as she waved bye to us as Izzy let out a sigh of relief as Erin and I filed into Stevens messy bedroom.

"what?"Izzy said looking at out excited faces.

"how was she?"Erin cooed.

"She's amazing,she stayed a little longer after the party ended but I wanna invite her to come on tour with me."Izzy said.

"wow,that quick?"I said surprised.

"If I recall,you had only know Slash a couple hours the first time you met him before you basically had sex on that pool table."Izzy reminded me as it sent shivers around my body.

"okay fair enough.I think she's really sweet."I complimented him.

"I bet she will call later ask her then..or go to the diner and ask her in person!"Erin said clapping with excitement.

"not if you're dead for having sex in my bed!"Steven groaned jumping on Izzy attacking him again.

"you're literally laying where he had sex."Erin reminded Steven as Izzy laughed and Steven got up whining like a child.

"you're dead Steven."I said peering out into the hallway at Slash's brand new guitar.It was shattered from when Steven dropped it.

"oh f*ck!"Steven groaned