ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ

Slash's pov:

I tried to warn Anastasia this was going to happen but she was so pissed and wouldn't listen at all as she cut me off when I tried to explain that we were trying to get Adrianna to leave so she wouldn't bring up the song and take credits for the very vocal parts causing Erin to tell Steven and Steven to kick off with Axl for f*cking his 'girl' and putting it on the record which would just pry the band apart especially since Steven was probably the most stubborn person I know.

I really was telling the truth when I said I just fell asleep but clearly Ana had no trust and it's not like I had the best reputation when it came to girls but I hadn't given Ana any reason not a trust me as far as I knew off.There was nothing between Adrianna and I,there never was it's just sex.

I had spent all night practically begging her with Axl in Izzys room to leave,She was a threat to Axl and Erin's relationship and my secret one with Ana,besides she knew about the recording on Rocket Queen,she knew it was Ana and I since Axl told her which obviously made Adrianna jealous,she's the type of girl to try and sabotage what we had so I made it out like it was nothing.I didn't introduce Ana as my girlfriend for our sake so she wouldn't think to tell Duff as a way of getting back at me for denying her.

"F*ck sake she's gonna go tell Steven."Axl grumbled sitting up in Adrianna's bed.

"What?"Adrianna said as it dawned on her,no Steven no her. "f*ck!"She muttered under her breathe as she scurried out of the room following Ana and Erin.

"What the f*ck am I gonna do?"Axl sighed.

"You could tell Steven the truth?"I suggested "it's not like he would tell Duff."

"Well Adrianna would and I'd rather Steven be mad at me than Duff so I'll just go with the story,it was before I even met Erin so she can't exactly be mad."Axl said considering it as he got up rubbing his eyes.

"God knows what Stevens gonna do."I sighed.

"He's a wreck,especially on stage our last show was amazing but that was only because nobody had taken any drugs because of Duff but now he's better Stevens on coke,you and Izzy are on heroine all the time and Duff is drunk stumbling around on stage.I think I'm the only semi-sober one on stage actually performing..."Axl complained exhaling.

"What are you trying to say?"I said skeptically.

"this tour is f*cked!"He scoffed as he got up as I followed him down the the lobby where everyone else was.

—————————————————————————

Anastasia's Pov:

"Popcorn!!"Erin called out as we finally found him sat outside the hotel lobby smoking a cigarette with Duff.

"Erin,Wait!"I called out behind realising how bad this could get.

"Erin?"Steven said exhaling the smoke out confused as he looked at her skeptically.

"Axl and Adrianna had sex!"She said wincing.

"no they didn't I was there all night,Axl and Slash were begging her to leave and Izzy was just there for the heroine."Steven said rolling his eyes.I was wrong about Slash,I should've trusted him but instead I just had to accuse him of sleeping with her as the instant regret washed over me.

"Wait you were all in Adrianna's room ?"Duff said disgusted.

"No,Izzy's room but she was there."Steven said going off topic.

"Not today as*hole!They f*cked before."Erin said getting frustrated.

"Well we all did before she and I had a thing."Steven said naively defending Adrianna.

"As much as I hate to admit it we all had a past with her which is probably why it's so weird that she's here she probably should leave but it wouldn't surprised me if Slash or Axl f*cked her last night."Duff shrugged looking at me as if he knew something
as I glared back at him.

"Well if you were there last night with them and nothing happened then there innocent but it didn't look good when I got there..but I bet you didn't know Adrianna and Axl f*cked and it's in the bridge on that damn song-"Erin said clicking her fingers trying to remember it.

"Rocket Queen."I whispered as Erin snapped.

"Exactly Adrianna said that's her.He f*cking recorded it!"Erin said angrily as Stevens face dropped.

"How the f*ck do you know that..?"Steven said as he looked behind us,I turned to see Adrianna walking over with Slash and Axl behind her.

"Steven It's not true!"Adrianna said confessing as she rushed over smothering Steven as he pushed her off as I watched Adrianna turn sour. "It was Anastasia!Her and Slash."She accused me pointing as she shock horror was written all over Duffs expression.

"That's just a rumour the magazine made up about me!"I denied as I looked at Slash.

"Don't accuse my sister of that sh*t!she'd never date him,he knows she'd off limits to him,right?"Duff said passive aggressively glaring at me as I tried to avoid eye contact with him.

"You're gonna believe her over me?"Adrianna said tugging at Stevens sleeve trying to grab his attention.

"Anastasia's my best friend."Steven said ignoring her as I couldn't help but feel guilty,I wanted to tell the truth I felt horrible for lying to Steven but Adrianna took the credits and brought this on herself.

"Erin."Axl muttered.

"no.Steven deserved to know and that b*tch deserves to leave!"Erin scowled.

"Erin stop."Axl pleaded.

"I'm doing you a favour,if what Steven said is true and your both innocent and just wanted her to leave then you have nothing to worry about She's leaving!"Erin said as Steven pushed Adrianna off him as he walked over to Axl.

"F*ck you and f*ck your damn tour."Steven muttered walking off as he barged Axls shoulder.

"thanks for the favour Erin."Axl muttered sarcastically as he walked away.