ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ

Slash's pov:

"what the f*ck did you do!"Duff yelled as he rushed over.

"holy sh*t!"Erin gasped cradling Eden in her arms.

"Help her!"Su yelled panicking.

"put her down."Matt said as I lay her down on the aeroplane floor as Niven ran over.

"what the f*ck happened!"He yelled.

"She just collapsed into my arms..she's on drugs."I said as Gilby's eyes went wide. "you gave her drugs?"I said glaring at him.

"F*ckkk.."Duff groaned holding his hand behind his head as he paced around as everyone argued what to do.

"we're landing in less than 20 minutes,everyone just sit town ready to land and keep trying to wake her,I don't know what the f*ck is going on but she needs help!"Niven yelled as we shuffled around,I scooped up Ana and sat her on my lap while we all anticipated the landing,Niven was on the phone yelling to whoever he was trying to recruit to help and Erin was basically hysterical.

"maybe she's pregnant!"Su suggested as it went quiet as everyone looked at her. "Well when you have hormone changes it can make you faint or feel dizzy."She said as the thought of her being pregnant and carrying Gilby's child,despite him getting another woman pregnant made me feel violently ill.

"she's not pregnant."I said bluntly.

"she probably is,it wouldn't surprise me she's out of control,she sworn of drugs and now she's doing them again and it lead to this."Duff mumbled angrily to himself.

"Duffy you're not helping."Su sighed.

"Why don't you come and actually help your sister,instead of talking about her while she's unconscious and unable to talk back."I snapped at him,defending Anastasia.

"Why don't you stay the f*ck away from her?I'm still wondering why you were with her in the first place."Duff said.

"Because she came to me!"I yelled back.

"she's my girlfriend!"Gilby protested finally speaking up,this was all his fault,I just knew it.

"and she always comes back to me "I said as Duff looked so angry,I expected him to punch me or yell or even say something as I held his sister in my arms.He didn't say a word,nobody said a word as we landed.Duff simply got up and left without a trace.Niven and Matt helped me get Ana to the hospital as Erin and Su closely followed along.

"shes fine,too much drugs in her system caused her to pass out and I'm sure the shock just knocked her unconscious."The doctor informed us as Erin sighed of relief.

"But shes awake?"Erin asked.

"she is."The doctor said kindly. "you're more than welcome to see her but it's only two guests at a time,I'm afraid our ward is quite busy."He sighed.

"Can I go in?"I asked although it wasn't a question,I was going in anyway.

"I'd like to come too."Erin said.

"I better go try and contact Duff and Gilby,spread the word and make sure none of this gets out to the press."Niven groaned.

"she collapsed on a plane and you're worried about the press?"I questioned him getting more and more pissed at him.

"Slash,Calm down."Matt groaned.

"I'm so f*cking glad I quit this band."I scoffed walking away.

"I'm going to try and call Duff,he may answer me,I'll call Axl too and check on Eden,I'll be waiting out here."Su smiled as Erin and I went into Anas room.

She looked so different,she was always pretty,no doubt about it but something about her was different.

"hey.."Erin said sheepishly as Ana opened her arms to her and Erin ran over and hugged her,embracing Ana tightly,I leant against the doorway not sure how to act around her."I thought you died!"Erin confessed kissing Anas forehead.

"you cant get rid of me that easily."Ana smiled.

"I'm never letting you take any drugs,not even smoking weed with Izzy or Steven."Erin said as Ana rolled her eyes as they then landed on me,Erin looked back and straightened herself up.

"I'm gonna go tell Su to come in."She said as Ana grabbed her hand but Erin pulled away winking at me as she left.I figured she was trying to fix what she kinda prevented but I didn't see this conversation turning out well.

"why are you here?"Ana asked bluntly.

"I brought you here."I said back in the same mono-tone.

"I mean why are you here ?"she rephrased looking me up and down.

"I wanted to see you."I admitted.

"where's my boyfriend?or my brother?"Ana said harshly.

"I'm here."I shrugged.

"maybe I don't want you here."She said rudely.

"I don't get you.."I said as I was about to turn away.

"yes you do,you know me better than anyone"Ana said confusing me even more.

"You come up to me on the plane saying 'f*ck the promises then just collapse and now you hate me again?"I scoffed.

"I could never hate you."She cooed giggling,she was acting crazy and it was making me crazy.

"still got drugs in your system?"I assumed blaming that on her weird ways.

"well they got them out...and then they gave me a bunch more drugs to make me sleep and feel better it's just like my pills honestly."She said ironically as I rolled my eyes at her as she got up.

"what the f*ck are you doing?"I asked as she tried to push past me.

"Relax Slasher,my legs still work,I'm going to find Gilby and my brother."She said as I stopped her.

"Anastasia they're not here."I said.

"liar."She muttered continuing trying to escape.

"Anastasia!They.are.not.here...the both left."I said harshly but it was the only way she would understand as her eyes looked up at me,her facial expression became softer and she looked vulnerable but then she turned angry

"what the hell did you say to them?"She yelled

"nothing..I just-"I began as she cut me off annoyed.

"So you said something!"She yelled again.

"I said you came back to me,that's all,Duff and Gilby sat in silence for the rest of the plane ride and just left when we landed."I sighed.

"now I hate you."She said quietly.

"At least I'm here!"I said wanting a little appreciation.

"you're always here,that's why I cant move on."She sighed.

"seems like you did."I mumbled.

"yeah...I did."She said turning away from me.

"Gilby isn't a good person Ana,that's what I've been meaning to tell you,him and Yvonne.."I began.

"He cares about me."she said so naively as I shook my head to check I wasn't dreaming.

"He cares about you?"I said mocking her.

"yes."she nodded.

"Well clearly he doesn't,he's the reason you're in this state right?And surely if he really cared he'd be here?"I said reasonably. "He's not who you think he is Ana."I said as she gave no reply.

"nobody ever is."She sobbed. "He said he loves me"She said slowly.

"When you love someone you don't have something with someone else."I said referring to Gilby with Yvonne but Ana looked up at me.

"then why did you?"She asked. "You don't care about me,you don't love me,Gilby is all I've got."She said laughing as she came to some strange realisation as I tried to reassure her.

"Anastasia.."I began.

"please go get my brother."She pleaded.